Tiffany

The party is going great! The food is delicious and the drinks are soothing. I think Sophia spiked up a few shots for the Sophomores, but I can tell some Freshmen got their hands on them.

Around the punch bowl, I saw Samantha and Sean talking while they refilled their cups. They were laughing at whatever and seemed so cute. Especially Sean..

I noticed that Sophia wasn't anywhere to be seen. I looked in the kitchen, the living room, the basement, and even her attic. I got back downstairs and saw she was by the door talking to the group of Sophomores that walked in. She was mostly talking to Grant. They seemed to be in some kind of deep conversation because I had called her five times before she actually heard me.

"What's up?" She said while strolling towards me.

"Oh, nothing. I just noticed that you have been talking to Grant a lot." I looked back at where he was standing and he waved to Sophia.

"What? That guy? Psh, nah! He is totally not my type. Trust me on that one."

I giggled and looked around. I saw that Sean was alone on the black leather couch. Sophia and I walked to him and sat on each side of him.

"What are you doing sitting alone?" Sophia said while leaning her head against his shoulder.

"Oh, I am just waiting for Samantha to get out of the bathroom. Although," He said while looking everywhere around the room, "I don't think she'll be back soon. Considering how big your house is."

She giggled extremely louder than she needed to. "Oh please, this is really small."

"Nah, I don't believe you."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah."

"Fine," she said while setting her cup of punch on the coffee table, "let me show you around and see what you think afterwards." She jolted up while pulling his arm. She looked towards me, "Tiffany, be a dear and wait for Samantha here while I show this guy around."

"Sure thing!" I watched her leave the living room. I waited on the couch patiently for one of them to return