Chapter 5 Time Lords, Two Hearts, and... Dad?

Hey my Kittens!

So I got the characters I need. Congratulations to @EmmKotsopoulos, @fiona1095,and @magnum224! You are apart of the story now! you will come in within the next chapter (if I can make it come in with the story that is).

And sorry that I have not been updating for awhile. School has been a pain and I have just got back from a trip to Kansas City. It was awesome except for the part that I tripped and fell at the pool and scratched up one of my legs. But it's getting better so don't worry.

Another reason is that my dog had a seizure a few days ago and she is having problems walking and is very nauseous. She is getting a lot better. But I will give you another chapter anyways!

Enjoy! -3 <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izzy's POV

I woke up with a horrible headache and the rest of my body felt like there was 1000 pounds on it. I tried to open my eyes and was blinded by some sort of bright white light. When my eyes got used to the light I looked around. Why the heck was I in the hospital!? Just then all of the memories came flooding back; the boys, those girls, and Ann's worried look. ANN!! Where is she I need to let her know that I'm okay! I look around once again but this time I see a figure emerge from the shadows. "Ann?", I ask.

"Nope" a man says popping the 'p' coming out of the shadows. I start to panic because he looks familiar but I can't figure out why or why the heck he was in my room! He told me that he was the doctor but I got confused because he took out this strange contraption that made a strange noise and pointed it at me. It looked like he scanned me or something. When he was done he asked me a few questions but then I asked him one as well. "Do you know where my friend, Ann, is right now?"

"She's in the waiting room." The Doctor said. "But I have just one more question for you."

"Um, okay?" I replied. " Do you remember me at all? Anything about me, about what I do?"

Okay this guy is from loonyvill! Why would I know anything about him? I just met him 10 minutes ago! " Why? Should I?" I ask.

And then he came up to me put his hands on my head and then suddenly he was in my mind! "Don't freak out." He said " But do close anything away from me if you don't want me to see it."

WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON!?

The Doctor's POV

Why did this have to happen? I didn't want to find my daughter in this hospital. Confused? Let me explain. Well, Izzy is my daughter. Yes I call her Izzy, who do you think gave her that nickname? And I am the Doctor. A Timelord, one of the last actually. Me and my 2 daughters are the last of them. Yes I have another daughter and no she is not under the same circumstances as Izzy. She should be in the TARDIS right now as I told her to. As I try to help her remember me she is freaking out a little bit but I can understand that. She doesn't remember me so to her I am a complete stranger. But there is one burning question in the back of my mind as I try to get her to remember that I try to ignore. How does she not remember me? No I didn't do this to her I would never want to get rid of her memory! I could never forgive myself if I did do that to her. After a few minutes she pushed me off of her.

"What the heck! How where you in my mind!" She asks as she backs up on the bed causing herself to wince out of pain.

"Calm down, I won't hurt you! I promise." I tell her so she won't hurt herself even more.

" Wha- What are you?" She asked. I can't tell her now! Not while she is in this condition! Se would just become worse!

" You will come to know soon enough." I tell her. I feel terrible for not telling her but it's what has to be done.

" What? Just... never mind, could you just get my friend, Ann, for me? I need to let her know that I'm alright." She told me.

" Okay I'll be right back with her." I replied. I walked down the long corridor to the waiting room as I walk in I notice there is only 6 people in there. That's strange and then I get a closer look at their faces I see it's One Direction! Hey don't judge me I know that Izzy is a huge fan of them.

"Is Ann here?" I asked. She looked at me strangely and said, "That's me. Why?"

"Are you friends with miss Isabella Love?" I asked her. She quickly said "YES, that's me how is she doing?" After that the boys were very interested with what I was saying "Yes, yes she is. But she keeps asking for you."

Then she asked "What is your name?"

And I replied "Just the Doctor." She and the boys looked at me strangely and asked all at the same time, which was freaky I might add, "Doctor who?"

" Just the Doctor." I tell them. And they keep looking at me as if I had two heads. Which sucks by the way, because I have known an alien that had two heads and they could never stop arguing over every single thing! And with that one killed the other head which was not so good since he controlled half of the body and the only head left died because of dehydration and starvation since he could not control the rest of the body.

"Okay... can we come in as well we have been worried sick but not as much as Niall over here." Said one with green-blue eyes and light brown, tousled hair. I looked over at the blonde one glaring at him, that must be Niall, "Yes, but only two at a time we don't want to overwhelm her. Okay?" I tell them

They all nod quickly and I let Ann and Niall in since they were the first to say they will go. Earning a big groan from the rest of the boys. I walk over to them and ask "Will one of you tell me what happened to her? It needs to go down into her report."

"I will since I saw almost all of it but you will need to ask Ann the rest since she was there for all of it." The curly haired one told me, man I need to get their names down so I can stop saying what they look like! That takes too long!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After I was told the story I was astonished! I don't think that my mouth could have gone any further or it would be off! I did not expect my daughter, MY IZZY, To be in the hospital because of 3 girls! I looked around at the other boys expressions they where as shocked as I was, I don't think that they were told the story. But my attention was drawn to something lurking outside of the window, and there it is again, something that is way to fast for me to be able to see but it just keeps getting closer and closer until...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall's POV

Me and Ann walk into Izzy's room I guess I was very nervous because Ann told me that I need to calm my nerves before we get inside so we don't freak her out. I tried my best to calm down as we walked into the room. As soon as we got into the room we saw Izzy lying down on the very uncomfortable Hospital bed.

Ann Run up to the bed and tried to hug her but I stopped her. "What! Now I can't hug my best friend?!" She cried.

" No, we just can't cause her anymore pain than she already has! You can hug her but you must be gentle so she doesn't get hurt anymore." I replied, surprisingly calm. What is going on with me?! First I'm freaking out and then I am super calm! How the heck am I able to do this?!

"You know I can hear you guys right?" Izzy said. Oh yea, she was still in the room.

"How are you feeling, Izzy?" I asked.

"Like I was hit by a truck." She said.

"I'm sorry that I couldn't have helped you, Izzy! I feel so terrible!" Ann started crying. But the thing was that she started crying onto my shoulder and there was this strange feeling in my stomach. One that I had when I met Izzy, but yet it was different. What the heck?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

I hope you guys liked it! And again I'm sorry about the long wait! There will be another chapter that will be up in a few days. Maybe tomorrow if I get enough feedback and votes!