Chapter 3 What Happened?

=^-.-^= -----> Cat

That is all.

Enjoy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ann's POV

I was so close to hurting them! Maybe hurting myself in the process but that's my best friend! I could never live with myself knowing that she was hurt. But as I saw her lying on the ground unconscious it hurt me. She's like my sister. Funny, I'm thinking about this while I don't even know who is dragging me away from her. I look up to see who I think is Harry. I then hear an Irish voice yell out " You should be ashamed of yourselves!" I turn back around to see Niall? Yea, Niall carrying Izzy away bridal style.

At least she's safe. Once we are a good distance away from them I pull away from Harry and say "What was that for!? I could've handled it!" He looks at me and says "No you couldn't have. And you know it." I opened my mouth to say something but i was cut off by a scream "OMG! IT'S HARRY STYLES" followed by a lot more screaming like "Harry I love you!"

"Marry me Harry!" And we took that as our ticket out of there. So we ran, girls hot on our trail, to what i think is his car and he drove off just before the girls got to the car. after getting a good distance away Harry gets a phone call I wait for the news but I'm not so sure if II want to hear it. It's most likely about Izzy but I know I have to stay strong, for her.

He gets off the phone turns to me and says "We have to get to the hospital. Now." All of the color on my face was drained away because I knew who it was that we needed to see. Izzy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

Duhn Duhn Duhn!

Tell me how much you like it because I might delete the story I'm not getting really any response about it. Please give me some feedback!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!