Chapter 4 Pain and Sorrow Don't Last Forever

Hey my kittens!

You now and forever be my kittens. Now don't get too excited because instead of a ball of yarn you will getting a.... NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!;P Oh and I am adding a new character and you will like him very much if you know the show I am talking about in it.

Enjoy!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall's POV

I have been waiting in the waiting room for what feels like hours. I can't belive that this has happened. I have been pacing around the room and Liam keeps telling me to calm down. But how can I? I was the reason that she was in the hospital in the first place. But I am also wonderng why AM I freaking out about this? It's not like I like her or anything. Do I?

Ann's POV

We get to the hospital in no time. Well, mainly because I was screaming at Harry to hurry up. But that is besides the point. When we go in we see the boys sitting around, scratch that, all but Niall were sitting down. Niall walked over to me and said "I'm sorry!! We didn't know that the "fans" were going to attack you guys!!" and he kept rambling so i interrupted him saying, "Hey! It's not your fault, if anything it's mine for not helping straight away. But have you heard if she is alright or not?!"

"No we haven't the Doctors are helping her right as we speak. And no it's not your fault it's the girls who attacked you guys faults." Zayn spoke up. Wow, that's the first time I really heard him speak. But anywho after that was established a Doctor came and asked "Is Ann here?" I looked at him strangely and said, "That's me. Why?"

"Are you firends with miss Isabella Love?" He asked me. I quickly said "YES, that's me how is she doing?" After that the boys were very interested with what the Doctor was saying (Hehe, Doctor. I watch a little too much Doctor Who) "Yes, yes she is. But she keeps asking for you."

I was aboutt to thank him but I wanted to know the name of the man who helped my best friend. So I asked "What is your name?" And he replied "Just the Doctor."  Me and the boys looked at him strangely and asked all at the same time, which was freaky I might add, "Doctor who?"