Roktavor vs Unicrest!

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, well, pretty much. I was counting on that move." Rantaro sarcastically answered.

Roktavor continued to edge out Unicrest bit by bit.

"I knew he could do it!" Nika smiled.

"Its needle tip is really hard to budge, but he's being pretty smart about it," Daigo said

"Not too bad," Xander said. "For such a hothead,"

'Look who's talking,' You playfully thought to him.

"Finally!" Valt said. 

"You know, he might actually win," Keru said.

"That's what I'm hoping," Besu added. 

"It looks like he's fully in control," You said, looking over to where Unicrest was headed.

"The spikes, is it?" Ukyo muttered.

"You know it!" Rantaro called out, "Roktavor, let's show him what we're made of!"

Roktavor hit Unicrest in the spikes one more time as Unicrest flew into the spikes.

"Alright!" Rantaro grinned as Unicrest flew into the air, toward the direction of the stadium.

 Ukyo grit his teeth. 

Unicrest started to fly toward Roktavor. 

"Uh oh!" Rantaro panted.

"Knock him sideways!" Ukyo announced.

Roktavor managed to deflect Unicrest's aerial attack and Unicrest went back into the air.

"Take that!" Rantaro said.

"Get out of there!" Ukyo said. 

Unicrest wobbly landed in the stadium and Rokvator continued to circle it.

"Yes!" Valt grinned. "It's a stamina game, just like he hoped."

"It's gonna be a long match, glad I cleared my schedule," Keru said.

"He is owning it," Daigo smiled.

"I'm tensing up here..." Rantaro said, "Be cool, breathe,"

"Unicrest! Keep spinning!" Ukyo said.

The two started to wobble more and circle each other as everyone nervously watched.

They started to wobble and wobble until...

"Simultaneous Survivor Finish! Draw. Good game!" You announced.

You sighed and then looked over to Ukyo, 'Why does he keep treating these matches like a game as if Rantaro and Daigo could never be challenges for him? He might as well just launch softer on purpose just to boast. Why is he trying so hard to brag?'

"Ugh! Come on! Are you serious!" Rantaro groaned.

"You're pretty lucky to have tied," Ukyo said with his hands on his hips. "You should be grateful."

"Whatever!" Rantaro yelled.

 "I have to tell you, I was looking forward to this because I heard you reached the national level," Ukyo started, "But you barely even managed to tie with that desperate chase, is that really all you can do?" 

"Be cool, find your happy place," Rantaro told to himself.

"And I love how you ended in a sad copycat move, a Flash Launch. I would add Hu Tao's Galaxy Nova but we both know she is way out of your league. And I don't just mean the move." Ukyo said as you blinked in confusion yet again, how did this have anything to do with you?