Roktavor vs Unicrest!

Start from the beginning

Everyone tensed up. Including you. Wait, no, why are you suddenly brought up in this conversation?

Rantaro's eyes darkened. "What did you say?"

"No matter how much it hurts you,  Hu Tao will always be a part of the Sword Flames and she will never think of any of you in that way," Yugo said, extra slowly to make sure it stung.

Ukyo lets out a tired sigh and ruffles his hair. "Can't blame a guy for speaking the truth,"

You gave him a confused look (even though he wasn't looking at you) and looked around, the atmosphere was unnerving, and they had a glare off— you were sure there was some electricity striking in their line of sight, but Xander quickly stepped in and just grimaced. It was not a good day for him, even three kids were staring intently at their obviously outnumbered group!

Xander turned to Yugo and Ukyo, the source of all problems, with an exasperated stare. "You two are seriously making it hard for me to survive here, aren't you?"

He then glanced at the beyclub, Shu and the kids with an apologetic smile, he nodded his head. "Sorry about them, but you guys should hurry and discuss your plan. I mean, the time out is almost over."

"Y-you're right." You agreed with Xander and turned over to the beyclub, "Hurry and tell him everything you need to," You said to Daigo and backed away from them back to the ref's position with only one thought on your mind.

 'What just happened?'

♡♡♡

"Alright! L-let's get to it! First Battle!" You announced, still coming down from your confusion high.

'Let's just sit back, and wait the perfect moment to attack' Ukyo thought.

'Now would be a great time to get that ingenious idea I've been waiting for!' Rantaro thought.

"Ready? Set!"

"Three!"

"Two!"

"One!"

"Let it... RIP!"

Your eyes widened, noticing how Rantaro launched at an angle, 'He's going offensive this round...' 

You sighed quietly and slumped your shoulders, if you had stayed with the beyclub the whole timeout you would know his entire plan, although you knew deep down it was for the best that you walked away to avoid extra controversy. 

"Just as I thought," Ukyo gloated, "So predictable."

"Hate to break it to ya but I'm one step ahead," Rantaro said and then shot his fist out, "Roktavor! This is our moment to shine, get ahead of him!"

Roktavor then started to speed up and catch up to Unicrest.

You let out a small 'oh' figuring out what their plan was.

"It looks like Roktavor is the faster bey," Daigo said.

"It's gonna catch Unicrest!" Valt said.

"Sweet!" Keru said.

"Hyper Honcho!" Besu added.

"Go!" Toko, Nika and Sora cheered together.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help hold back my awesomeness!" Rantaro gloated back. "You ready? I said are you ready?!" You laughed slightly at Rantaro's energy.

Roktavor continued to speed up and even hit Unicrest, although the hit wasn't fatal.

"Do you think that's enough to destroy Unicrest," Ukyo deadpanned.