Chapter 9: Prison or Death?

My head whirled with worry, They don't want me back. That's why they left me. I breathed heavliy and froze. Something was moving. And it was heavy, rustling through the bushes. It was coming my way, I scrambled my feet to the nearest bush and hid behind it. I peeked at the creature and it was a human. It looked tough and deadly. It sounded like a Turkey when it talked, but who was it talking to?  My ears twitched, listening. Another human came too.

 But he looked more tough. I turned to run away but then something grabbed me and held my jaws shut. A deep growl came out of me as I kicked and scrambled. I looked up at what was holding me and it was those humans. The "Tougher" one. I growled louder. Then the other one came and put a ropes on my jaws instead. They also attached a rope stretched out like a leash to the ropes on my jaws, so they can drag me. It tugged on the ropes. Wanting me to move. 

But I didn't budge. I growled but then stopped when the human got a tougher rope, threatening me, probably a whip. I started walking and didn't step out of line. They were taking me to the village, just like what they did to Sophie. What could she be doing right now? Searching for me? I shook with frustration but the ropes hurt me so I didn't shake too hard. I heard more talking and saw fingers pointing at me. But I didn't care. The "Tougher" one had the whip.

The other one was dragging me. The whip touched my leg and I growled. He was threatening me again, telling me to move faster. I stopped to see what they'll do. They looked at each other. I was growling so hard my throat was starting to hurt. They tugged on the rope. The agony was from the ropes wasn't letting me do to much action. They tugged harder, then the other got the whip ready. Before I knew it the whip slammed at my side. I whimpered but stayed strong.

Where are you spirit? The whip slammed again but this time at my leg. I was still growling. Then those two little kids I saw before, that helped me get Sophie out. They were worried and scared. I felt something, worry for them so started I walking again. They remembered me and I didn't want to show them me in pain. Mindless me, who got myself here. They took me to a dark place with whimpers and fainted barks. They took me to a cage with two other wolves. My heart jumped, my legs stopped moving, as I looked at who it was. No, I thought fiercely, It can't be.