Double Trouble - Chapter 59.

Start from the beginning

He was learning how to not be that way, of course. Taking classes on self-help. Seeing a therapist for professional assistance. Going through the whole spiel because he truly wanted to change. Yoongi had been doing well too. Finding himself asking his fellow group mates for help on how to handle things he could not take care of on his own. He was making progress and making it fast. Changing for the better and allowing himself to be vulnerable. Allowing himself to ask for help when need be. Allowing himself to show weakness and allowing himself to also feel strong.

Yoongi was definitely on the road to recovery and Jimin worried that Sora may have cause him to snap back to the man he once used to be. That couldn't be true, right?! Yoongi was a genius. A self-made and self-taught man who had done something for himself. But mental illness didn't discriminate, no. Whether you were rich or poor, the demons still knew how find their places in the back of your mind. 

Jimin could only hope this wasn't the case for Yoongi. He was so worried about him and wanted to pay his hyung a visit. To knock the door down and break into Yoongi's room. Force himself into the small dorm so that he could comfort his hyung. He was planning to do just that. If only he didn't get a text just when he was about to unlock the door to his own dorm to head down the hallway to Yoongi's. The text coming from his (second) favorite dongsaeng, Taehyung. Telling Jimin to watch out for him as he was heading over to see him right that moment.

Jimin figured the younger would take a while to get back to the dorm's from wherever the fuck he went but that wasn't the case. In a matter of minutes, here was Mr. Kim Taehyung himself. Showing up to Jimin's room looking strung out and frazzled. Talking some nonsense about how he had to show his friend something in regards to you and Jungkook. Damn. Since when did Taehyung give a shit? Did he really make a 180 and actually started giving a fuck for once? That's nice. Jimin was shocked to say the least. Shocked that his band-mate was showing interest in protecting you. He didn't think a day like this would come. Jimin had to be honest, he never thought Taehyung would care until today. It wasn't that he believed Taehyung didn't like you or anything like that. Well, at least Jimin didn't think his dongsaeng disliked you at all. In fact, Jimin always thought the fellow singer had a thing for you.

I mean... Why would Taehyung fuck you if he didn't like you?

Yeah, that's right. Jimin knows what happened the night of Taehyung's birthday at the Soop house.

Did you three think you could hide?

He further confirmed that assumption when the younger bolted out of the dorm the way he did earlier after you fought with Sora. A clear look of panic was in Taehyung's eyes when he left the dorm. Hah. He didn't even have the decency to explain to Seokjin and Namjoon what had happened in the bathroom that made him leave so abruptly. Choosing to leave the explaining up to Jimin and Hoseok while he ran off into the night. 

Turns out, he didn't exactly run off to disappear. Nah. Taehyung went on a little quest on his own. Digging around the bar Sora worked at to see if he could find any dirt on her. Calling up the manager of the establishment and pressing them for information. Trying to find any and all reason to have her shunned off the face of the earth. He was really putting in the effort to bring Sora down somehow. But yet... he claimed he didn't care about you, huh? But yet... Taehyung would put a hand over his heart and lie to anyone's face if asked about how he felt about you, huh? That didn't seem like a person who didn't give a shit.

Unfortunately, after all the interrogating of her manager and googling her name online using the little information he had, Taehyung's efforts were fruitless. Just like he expected anyways. There was no way there would be juicy information on the internet about someone as conniving and deranged as Sora. She was good at concealing her identity. Making sure no one knew what her real persona was. She hid behind stan accounts online and posed under fake names and pseudonyms. Pretending she was a loyal and true fan quite easily amongst the sea of actual fans. Haha. She must have thought she was so smart. Blending herself in with fellow Armys. Pretending as if she cared about these 7 boys. Pretending as if she gave a single fuck about their well being.