Epilouge

Sigh, the time has come for me to finally finish the story, I'm thankful for all the reads and votes! Keep it coming lovelies.

3 months later
Storybrooke library
Unknown POV

I had just arrived in this town yesterday, and like anyone who enters a new place with people who act like they have something to hide, I had my suspicions.

I thought if someone was hiding something, they'd probably hide it in the library, right?
Anyways, I stumbled upon this fairly big library and saw a cute little brunette behind the desk. I had to get rid of her, so I grabbed the heaviest book I could find, and knocked her out cold.

She'd wake up eventually, so I had to be quick. I searched every single shelf, until I stumbled upon a peculiar little novel. It had the towns odd name on it.

"Storybrooke High" was the title.

You would assume that a book like this would be a yearbook of some sort, but it looked like a novel.

Another strange thing was, right behind the place where the book was, there was a small little compartment that was probably meant to be hidden.

As anyone would do, I opened it. It was an old looking pen and bottle of ink that matched the ink in the book.

I turned to the last page and noticed that the book still had some blank pages.

This story wasn't going to finish itself, I said as I put the ink to the paper and began to write.