"Thank you so much, I owe you big for this."

"You don't owe me anything! I'm happy to do this."

"Well thank you again, and I'll see you soon."

"Bye!" Her cheery voice rings into the phone as I hang up, feeling much more relaxed after talking to her.

-

"Jules! Over here!" Eleanor's waving to me from across the parking lot, and she looks as beautiful as ever.

I hug her, the smile on my face and her's as big as ever. She's really helped me through everything lately, and I consider her my closest friend.

"So, are you ready?" She grins, fixing her purse strap up higher on her shoulder.

I take a deep breath and let it out slowly.

"Let's go." I half smile, walking up to the doors with Eleanor right by my side.

The lady at the front desk of the office hands me a clipboard.

"Could you please sign in?" She asks with a smile on her face, a little too big just like before, and hands me a pen.

I grab it from her, writing down my fake name, checking it multiple times before handing it back.

"And could you please write the date?"

"Sure, what's today?"

"It's Tuesday, May third." I pause from her words, my eyes wide as I write down the date.

"Thank you, just wait right there Rachel, he will be right out."

I think Eleanor understood why I wrote a fake name, so I didn't need to explain it.

"Are you okay?" She asks, worried about something.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"You froze back there, something seemed up."

I sigh, facing her. "Today's my birthday."

Her eyes widen. "Really? Why didn't you tell us?"

"I didn't know! I don't keep track of the date anymore."

She nods, taking out her phone and responding to a few messages.

After a a few more minutes of waiting, I'm called into the doctors room and Dr. Beckham comes in.

"Long time no see." He smiles, holding a few papers most likely for me. "Who's this?" He asks, gesturing and smiling towards Eleanor as she waves.

"This is my best friend, she's with me today."

"Great! So, we have a few things to talk about."

"Yes, is everything alright?" My heart beats faster as the room suddenly seems to heat up.

"Of course," he laughs while sitting down in a chair right next to me, "but I do have some news for you."

He quickly stands back up, leaning against a table right next to me.

"Miss Madden, the tests we took, they came back positive."

I look at Eleanor, who is staring at me with a nervous expression.

"Positive? For what?" My voice is soft, the words are barely audible even to me.

"Love, you're pregnant."

At this moment, I practically faint.

I wasn't sure if he was serious, but I have a feeling they wouldn't joke about something like this. Even though I've always been excited for when I get married and have kids, I'm not married.