Unexpected~ Sunki pt.4

Sunoo was 7 months pregnant. This was the month that Sunoo thought they should at least talk about the name.

Thankfully after lots of begging. Both Riki and Sunoos parents allowed them to get their own house together.

It would make everyone's lives easier. Why would either of their parents want to live with a baby? Also Sunoo wanted Riki to be around a lot with the baby and if they didn't live together that wouldn't happen.

Sunoo left his room and went to the living room where Riki was.

"So Riki since the baby is pretty close I think we need to talk about some things" Sunoo said sitting beside him.

"Yeah? About what?" Riki asked turning all his attention to Sunoo.

"Like his name" Sunoo said. Riki slapped his forehead.

"I totally forgot the kid needs a name. Any suggestions?" Riki asked. Sunoos jaw dropped.

"Nishimura Riki are you telling me you haven't thought at all about your son's name?" Sunoo said pouting. Riki laughed and kissed his lips.

"Well I kinda expected you to have a name. Since you were obsessed with looking up names the past what 3 months?" Riki asked.

"Well I don't like those names anymore" Sunoo said golfing his arms and turning away.

Riki knew this sign. It was the "don't say a word or he'll burst" sign. Riki learned the hard way that if he talks to Sunoo when he folds his arms and turn away it won't be pretty.

So Riki went back to the book he was reading until Sunoo gasped and grabbed Rikis wrist.

"What is it?" Riki asked slightly startled.

"I just thought of the perfect name!" Sunoo said. Riki nodded meaning for Sunoo to continue.

"I think we should name him Joonwoo" Riki tilted his head then smiled.

"Joonwoo, huh, that's actually really adorable. I think we should name him that too" Riki said. Sunoos face brightened.

"Wait really you'll let that be his name?" Sunoo asked with a huge smile on his face.

"Yes of course. It's cute and I don't have any idea of another name. Where did this name come from?" Riki asked.

"Well I always liked the name. I said I thought he was going to be a boy because I wanted him to be a boy. Literally only because I liked this name. The only reason I asked you was because I didn't want to get set on that name and you had another in mind" Sunoo explained. Riki smiled at him.

Riki got off the couch and knelt in front of it and started talking to the baby.

"Hi Joonwoo. We are so excited to meet you" Riki spoke in the softest tone ever.

Sunoo thought his heart was going to melt. This was so adorable. Sunoo couldn't wait to see what Riki would be like when he finally is born.

Riki really helped take the stress away from the whole thing.

Even though they were so close. In less than two months they would have a baby, it didn't feel real. To both Sunoo and Riki it felt like a dream.

Having a baby right now wasn't a dream Sunoo and Riki longed to come true but it sure is a dream.

Even though on paper it's a bad thing. Sunoo and Riki both feel it's not. Instead of spending the last 5 months worrying they have been having fun.

Now all they have to do is wait for baby boy.