Promise's you wouldn't keep ~Hoonki~ Pt.2

3rd person pov

It's been a while since Riki drifted apart from his friends. Sunghoon and Sunoo are nearing their two year anniversary.

Riki has been having an amazing time with his new friends Ta-ki, Daniel and Hanbin.

You would think they have practically forgotten about each other and are having the best time without each other. That's wrong.

There is not a day that passes that Riki doesn't think about Sunghoon. There also hasn't been a day that passes that Sunghoon wishes he noticed.

Sunghoons been beating himself up for almost a year. And honestly he deserves it.

Riki's not in the wrong at all.

Sunghoon made a promise, broke it. Sunghoon started dating someone else. Sunghoon was so wrapped up in his life he didn't notice he was hurting his best friend.

Riki doesn't talk to any of them. He doesn't talk to Sunghoon, he would rather die than talk to Sunoo and the others? Well he doesn't really know.

They always hang out with Sunghoon and since Sunghoon and Riki aren't friends there isn't really a point.

After class everyone left except for Riki and Sunghoon. Once Riki noticed it was just the two of them he wanted to leave but Sunghoon got to him first.

"Riki we need to talk" Sunghoon said.

"About what?" Riki asked confused.

"I'm sorry" Sunghoon apologized and Riki rolled his eyes and started to leave.

"Yeah yeah Sunghoon I've heard it before" Riki said still walking until Sunghoon grabbed Rikis wrist.

Sunghoon pulled Riki to him and kissed him on his lips. Riki pulled away surprised.

"What the hell?! Sunghoon you have a boyfriend" Riki said still shocked.

"Not anymore" Sunghoon confessed.

"What do you mean? Aren't you and Sunoo like practically married?" Riki asked.

"No he broke up with me and ran off with Jay" Sunghoon said.

"Jay?! Isn't he with Jungwon?" Riki asked. Even though they aren't friends the school has gossip that Riki still hears.

"They used to be. Everything's ruined Riki. Jake and Heeseung won't stop fighting, Jungwons never cried so much. I don't know what to do" Sunghoon said.

It surprised Riki how everything fell apart.

"Well kissing me won't help" Riki said pulling out of Sunghoons grasp.

"But I love you" Sunghoon said and Riki scoffed.

"Nos you love me? Sorry Sunghoon that ship has sailed" Riki said.

"You can't say you don't miss it" Sunghoon said. Riki knew what he meant.

"Of course I miss it but what Sunghoon? I forgive you then what? You just will do it again" Riki said.

"Why would I do this again?" Sunghoon asked.

"I don't know. Probably for the same reason you did it the first time" Riki said. Sunghoon had nothing to say.

There was no excuse for the way he treated Riki.

So Sunghoon took Rikis wrist and pulled him to the window.

He said a bench with three of there old friends.

They saw Jake, Heeseung and Jungwon. Jake and Heeseung looked like they were yelling at each other while Jungwon sat in between them red eyed and dull.

"Why would I do that again?" Sunghoon asked again.

"Sunghoon" Riki called while looking out the window sadly.

"Yeah?" Sunghoon answered.

"I really do love you" Riki confessed.

"I do too" Sunghoon replied.

"Even if I do forgive you. Do you think we could fix that?" Riki asked pointing at the three on the bench.

"We will figure it out" Sunghoon said.

Riki pulled Sunghoon in fir another kiss.

Sunghoon them pulled away.

"Are you taller than me?" Sunghoon asked.

"I thinks so" Riki laughed.

"Unfair" Sunghoon said and pulled Riki in fir another kiss.

_________________________

Well then here's part two.

I didn't expect this to be a happy ending but here we are.