The Way I Loved You ~Heehoon~

Based off That's The Way I loved You by Taylor Swift.

3rd person pov

"Sunghoon for god sakes hurry up your boyfriends here" Sunoo said rolling his eyes at Sunghoon who was still getting ready.

"Yeah yeah I'm done" Sunghoon said and dashed out of the house without a word to Sunoo.

"Well bye I guess" Sunoo said but Sunghoon was already gone.

Sunghoon ran outside to see his boyfriend, Heeseung waiting for him.

"Sorry I took so long" Sunghoon apologized.

"Don't worry you didn't take that long. Anyway you look beautiful tonight" Heeseung complemented.

"Thank you. You look quite handsome yourself" Sunghoon said.

The two got in his car and drive to where they were going.

Sunghoon felt amazing he didn't have the best relationship with Heeseung before. Sometimes it got toxic or they just fought all the time.

Sunghoon can't count how many second chances and break ups they've been through.

But now they are happy. They worked out their problems but Sunghoon missed the pain in their relationship.

Before•

Sunghoon ran into his house crying after seeing Heeseung with his so called friend Jake.

I guess it's true that you can be so in love that you act insane.

It's 2am Sunghoon is so tired but at the same time so hurt and mad.

"Fuck you Heeseung" Sunghoon cursed. He just cried.

Until he heard someone call him.

"Sunghoon are you there? I know your there Sunoo said you were here. C'mon talk to me" it was Heeseung no surprise there.

Sunghoon opened his window and saw Heeseung standing there looking up.

"No Heeseung go away we're done" Sunghoon said and slammed the window shut.

"Why are you so angry right now?" He heard  Heeseung ask. This made Sunghoon more upset. Does he really not know when he's done something wrong?

Sunghoon stomped back over to his window and threw it open.

"Just go away! Go see Jake the new love of your life" Sunghoon yelled.

"Oh my god! Are you really upset because I hung out with my friend? Do you not trust me?" Heeseung asked.

"You don't have a very trustworthy track record" Sunghoon said and again slammed his window shut.

This caught the attention of Sunghoons younger brother Sunoo. So of course, as younger siblings do, Sunoo thought it would be perfect to stick his nose in his brothers business.

"You should go out and talk to him" Sunoo suggested.

"Sunoo I love you but you have no idea what it's like to be in a relationship it's not easy and sometimes you have to ignore people when they are being shit heads like Heeseung is" Sunghoon said. Sunoo scoffed.

"I have a boyfriend! Just talk to him. I can't watch yiu cry about him for a month just to be in a relationship again and then do it all again the next month" Sunoo said.

Sunghoon sighed and walked outside. He hated when Sunoo was right.

"What do you want Heeseung?" Sunghoon asked.

"I want to know why you are so quick to think I'm cheating" Heeseung said.

"You've done it before you can do it again" Sunghoon said.

"I don't love Jake. Why would you even think that? I love you and I thought you believed me but no you think I'm sneaking behind your back" Heeseung said.

"Like I said. You've done it before what's stopping you from doing it again?" Sunghoon asked.

"Do you want to know what's stopping me? It's because I really love you. I know I hurt you but I'm ready to be mature" Heeseung said.

"Do you mean it?" Sunghoon asked. Instead of answering Heeseung opened his arms for Sunghoon.

Sunghoon hugged him back.

They kissed while rain slowly fell on them.

Now•

"Do you the crazy times?" Sunghoon asked.

"You mean fighting and crying and breaking up? No I don't miss that" Heeseung said.

"I do" Sunghoon confessed.

"You do?" Heeseung asked with a skeptical look.

"I miss screaming and fighting and kissing in the rain, it's 2am and I'm cursing your name. So in live that I act insane and that's the way I loved you. Breaking down and coming undone. It's a rollercoaster kinda rush and I never knew I could feel that much but that's the way I loved you" Sunghoon said.

"I guess it was entertaining to watch us be a mess" Heeseung laughed.

"I just hope we will never go back to that" Sunghoon said.

"Oh same" Heeseung confessed.