Unexpected~ Sunki pt.3

•Later•

Sunoo was now 3 months pregnant. He has spent every day with Riki since they found out. Today was the day they will find out the gender of the baby.

Riki had been super excited he had been so sure it's going to be a girl. Sunoo is very nervous. But he thinks it's going to be a boy.

"Sunoo we have to go" Riki said. Sunoo nodded.

"I'm going to put something more comfortable on" Sunoo said and headed up to his room.

He took off his shirt and saw himself in the mirror. There was a small bump on his stomach.

"So I guess it's really real" Sunoo said running his hand over his stomach.

Sunoo never noticed the small bump. He started to smile.

"Riki come here!' Sunoo called. Riki came running into the room and saw Sunoo looking in the mirror.

"The baby is starting to show?" Riki asked.

"Uh-huh" Sunoo said gesturing for Riki to come closet to him.

Sunoo took Rikis hand and put his hand on Sunoos stomach. Sunoo saw Rikis surprised look and laughed.

"It really feels real now" Riki said taking his hand back.

"I know. I'm so happy" Sunoo said smiling in the mirror.

"Well now we are going to know if it's a boy or girl. We should get going" Riki said.

While they were in the car Riki brought up a conversation that leads to some play fights.

"Just do you know it's a girl" Riki said and Sunoo shook his head.

"No it's a boy" Sunoo said with an eye roll.

"Do you have proof?" Riki asked.

"Do you have proof it's girl?" Sunoo asked and Riki went quiet.

"Ok fine. You win. We have no proof it's a boy or a girl" Riki said.

"I don't care. Boy or girl I love this baby" Sunoo said.

"Same. But it's a girl"

Sunoo rolled his eyes at his boyfriends silly behavior.

When they were inside they were waiting for the results of the baby.

"So still think it's a girl?" Sunoo asked.

"No I know it's a girl" Riki said. Sunoo smiled at his response.

"Would you be upset if it was a boy?" Sunoo asked. He started to get emotional. He was really scared that Riki would be upset.

"Upset! No not at all. I don't care either way. But you know you've gotta guess" Risk answered. Sunoo took a deep breath.

"I can't wait for these stupid hormones to die down. I literally can't I'll cry over everything" Sunoo said.

"I know you cried the other day when I got you water in the wrong cup" Riki said.

"You know my cup Riki. I need it in that cup- I'm crazy" Sunoo said. He already thinks he's going crazy when he looks back on his meltdowns.

When the doctor entered the room Sunoo instinctively grabbed Rikis hand and held it super tight.

"So you guys want to know the gender?" She asked. They both nodded.

Sunoos grip on Rikis hand tightened.

"So it's a boy" she said. Sunoo looked at Riki with the biggest smile.