𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬

Y/n woke up to Kakucho shaking her gently. He had a soft smile on his face, "you don't have to go to school today Y/n, the others are getting punished for losing you." His smile turned sadistic as he picked you up.

'Waa! So I'll be with Kaku today?! :D!' Kakucho let out a hum to confirm and carried you to the bench. He starts making pancakes after he put you down, he hummed as he cooked. A Filipino song he'd once heard him sing. 

"What would you like to do today, Y/n?" He asked as he stacked your pancakes up. You go into deep thought, placing your finger against your chubby cheek. 'Disneyland!' You sign, eyes glittering in excitement. "Mmm, let's get you dressed then." He picks you up and puts you into an oversized purple sweater with some black shorts. The collar being white. 

He helped you put on your socks and shoes then lead you outside. You point to a sleek black motorcycle, 'can we ride that one?!' Kakucho carried you to it without saying a word, placing you infront of him and driving out of the front door. 

He didn't bother putting a helmet on either of you, wanting to get out of the hideout before you heard the screams of your papas. 

You two arrive at a private airport where a luxury jet is waiting. Yeah, they rich rich. "We just need to go on a short fly, ok Y/n?" You look up at him as he holds your small hand, nodding in compliance. He helps you up the large steps and straps you into your seat. You excitedly smush your face against the window as he thinks about Izana.

He compares you two, thinking about both of you, how similar you two are.  As he daydreams and you point out various clouds, your favourite one so far being a tiger shaped one. It reminded of the boy you'd met in the petshop.

"We're here!" A voice shouts. Before Kakucho can pick you up you manage to un-click your seatbelt and escape out the door. He bolts up, running out the door. You've already run towards another motorcycle. "Hurry!" You shout at him as he struts up to you. His heels clacking against the pavement. 

He lifted you onto the seat and the two of you drove off. Timeskip to your arrival to Disneyland where you immediately jump out of his arms while to motorcycles still moving. 

You hear him yell as you tumble onto the sidewalk next to the entrance, standing up quickly. Minor head trauma! Psh! What a joke. 'I'm ok!' Y/n grins. Kakucho looks worn out already as you drag him in. The workers look so scared, so do the people that you two pass. To see such a tall man being dragged along by your small figure.

He has a stone cold expression, uncaring and intimidating. But on the inside he's having a mini panic attack, hyperventilating, everything! His arm soon gets cramped so he instead starts carrying you and you point in the directions of where to go.

The first place you guys visit is where they sell Mickey mouse hats. Kakucho buys one for both of you and a giant lollipop shaped like Mickey mouse. "SQueak!" You say as he tries to explain what Mickey mouse is. The only detail you pay attention is that he's a mouse.

Next, you two go onto a haunted rollercoaster. Kakucho screams the whole time whilst you only try to scare the monsters by screaming as loud as you can at them. Plot twist: it works. Also, as Y/n rides the rollercoaster, Kakucho tightens his grip on her hand, punching a worker when he goes too close to her. 

When the ride finally finishes Kakucho's left dizzy and throwing up. 'Again! Again! Again!' You sign, a joyful ecstasy still taking your emotions over, smiling wildly. He tries to smile weakly back at you, pointing at a random booth. "How about we go there instead?" You wouldn't mind going anywhere so you nod. 

The booth ends up being a photobooth so he inserts the correct amount of coins and you climb onto his back. Pointing a peace sign with a close eyed smile. It makes him laugh for the first time in a while, grinning from ear to ear. The next picture he starts tickling you as you try to punch his stomach, the third one is you landing a clean punch on his face, Kakucho's throwing his head back and the last photo is of him cackling along with you.

He takes the pictures out, showing them to you and stuffing them both in his pocket. "Can't wait to rub it in their faces." He mutters with a sly grin. Y/n just stands there, swaying with a placid smile on her lips. 

Kakucho picks you up and you two get some candyfloss, taking it to a Lion king themed park. You sat on a swing, he sat crosslegged behind you. Pushing you while eating his candyfloss, you both smeared the sticky pink stuff around your mouths. You'd scoffed yours down before him and he ended up giving some of his to you.

You both sat there for about an hour before going onto a Treasure Island themed ride. You didn't know who any of the characters are but found the main character quite attractive. "Pretty!" You say, you're soon taken away by Kakucho.

You both soon end up at a parade where multiple performers are. There, many famous characters pass but one man dressed as a prince gets down on one knee, his arm outstretched, offering a beautiful red rose. You remember the flower boys that you'd met at the shops and who were in your classroom. 

You accepted it graciously, "for a beautiful princess!" You smile as he leaves. You and Kakucho watch the rest of the acts until it finishes. By that time it's the afternoon and your legs feel sore. 

Kakucho takes you to get some lunch, burgers. You walk around eating your food whilst holding his hand, weaving through the crowds and finding a princess show. They hand out origami paper crowns, Y/n gets a pretty gold one. Kakucho puts it on you and you sign, 'I'm queen now mama.' You catch him off guard with that. 

The room darkens and only the glinting of your crown and your eyes shine. A random Disney song starts playing. He stares wide eyed, in your eyes he sees him. Izana. "I'll be the King–" "–Queen." Your words echo and merge with Izana's. His eyes well up with tears, he didn't fail. 

Now truly, he believed Izana had sent you. A King may have died but a Princess has taken his place. A true blessing. 

Sob.