𝑹𝒖𝒏𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 2

OJIRO POV

My Dad dragged me to a hideout to 'see my girlfriend.'

I despise girls and friends. My Dad is the complete opposite, he's extroverted, even fun sometimes but he's mostly too busy to spend time with me because ehe's either in jail or 'working.'

He calls me childish but I'm 7! Practically an adult. He's just the D word, yeah dumb. 

I take my time showing up beside him, I really don't wanna see that girl. She makes me feel queasy, I'm sure she's evil.

My Dad thinks I have a crush, which is a no. I do not like this sparkly eyed, pretty girl. Even tho she looks like sunshine and makes me feel warm...she's ugly!

Even tho she's ugly I straighten my shirt as my Dad shouts, probably disturbing the house but I realise that it's already disturbed. A man shouts for my Dad to shut up so I say, "fawk you!" My voice cracks when I see the girl with sunglasses resting on her nose.

I feel my face heat up when she looks at me, surveying me. I gulp nervously, I'm a pretty tall kid so I don't wanna scare her. HEY WHAT– ofcourse I want to scare her! What am I even thinking.

She looks maniacal, her hair let out and falling over her shoulders. She grins at me, a sly grin. I can imagine her killing somebody, yeesh.

3rd POV

Y/n stared back at the boy with a sly smile, she flicks her hair like she's a model as her house is evolving into further chaos.

They're all blaming each other and the boy weaves through all the murderers to get to the strange girl. She feels the space beside her dip under the taller boys weight. He blushes when she glares at him for interrupting her.

"H-hi." He greets her politely. Y/n feels sorry for the boy, god knows why and thrusts her hand out. "Y/n." She replied, not sure what tone to use so her voice cracks. She can't yet control how she speaks anyway.

The boy shakes her hand and gets a chill up his spine. The girls smile is gone but her maniacal aura still wavers around her tiny body. 

Y/n's grin returns when she notices his nervousness. She swings her legs, continuing to smile. 

Ojiro is pretty smart already so when he notices her hearing aids he thinks she's psychic. Maybe not that smart. Anyways, he starts rapidly trying to get her smile out of his head, thinking Y/n's reading his mind.

Y/n hands him her sippy cup, letting him have some. He drinks some and they end up just chilling as they watch t.v.

The house is on fire at one point but they don't notice that, they're too busy hanging out and Kakucho +Sara are blocking them from any harm, defusing any kind of drama thats happening. 

Bonk.

Sanzu just knocked himself out after running into the fridge. 

Grab.

Ran & Rindou just got caught by Hanma who has a large grin plastered across half of his face.

Stab.

Takeomi just stabbed Mochi.

Sit.

Mikey is sitting beside Y/n.

Wait, Mikeys sitting beside Y/n! 

Her head snaps to the side to stare at her Dad. She gulps as he only looks forward, his hair and face still littered with flour. 

'Papa' Y/n signs feebly. He just found out who really poured flour on him, being angry is an understatement.

He snatches the remote from Y/n childishly. He watches Y/n sweat drop, her complexion pale. 'Grounded.' He signs to the little girl, poor Ojiro thinks they're crazy. 'But papa!' Y/n tugs on his long sleeve but he's too busy staring at the black screen.