𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒏 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒔.

"SANZU– WHY ARE WE DRIVING SO FAST?!""SO WE CAN VISIT YOUR DEAD GIRLFRIEND!!" 

"SO WE CAN VISIT YOUR DEAD GIRLFRIEND!!" 

The two idiots–, grown men where cruising in a bright red, stolen ferrari in the middle of the night.

Achoo!

The white haired man looks back, "Sanzu...did you kidnap one of your bitches when I was getting Mikeys happy meal...?"

A little girl pops up, out of the cooler that was on the ground in front of the left back-seat. "IT'S A CHILD–" Kokonoi grips Sanzu's arm with a screech, "IT'S A FINANCIAL DRAIN!" Sanzu swerved into base, looking back as the little girl rubbed her eyes. 'I..am...Y/n...' she signed, trying to calm the two men down.

"ITS GIVING US GANG SYMBOLS! THE LITTLE BRAT!" Sanzu shoves Kokonoi off of him and flips off the child. She stares at him, not quite knowing what he's doing but does it back to him, thinking it's a sign that he's calmed down.

It does the opposite.

"You little monster!" He grabs you by your ankles, lifting you up. Kokonoi stays far away from you, running into a pole because he was focusing on not breathing your 'money drain energy' and blabbing about how he got a tik tok saying how he was gonna lose money. 

Sanzu walks in with you as you swing with a gleeful grin on your face. Kokonoi is busy groaning behind him after knocking into the pole. 

"Hey! I found this!" Sanzu yells when he's in what looks like a lounge, connected to a kitchen. You're dumped onto a lion skin rug as the men on the couches turn to look at you.

"What is it–" A man with jelly fish looking hair says, staring at you.

"A child you idiot!" The man with glasses shoves him as you stare at them with wide eyes. 'I...am...Y/n" you sign again. "She's been giving us gang symbols!" Sanzu says accusing looking at you whilst you only tilt your head. 

"What're you idiots looking at?" Someone says from the entrance. They have a big scar across their face and a neutral expression. You look at him with the same expression.

"WHO THE HELL GOT A GIRL PREGNANT?!"

"YOU CAN JUST SAY BITCH"

"NO."

"YES."

"STOP BEING CHILDISH JUST SAY WHO THE FUCK WAS TOO SMALL FOR THEIR CONDOM!"

"THIS DICKS 11 INCHES"

"THIS DICKS WORTH MORE THAN YOURS"

Sniffle, sniffle.

The men whip around with angry expressions at being called small to find you crying quietly, then a short cry erupts from your lips. "heuk...heuk..." Kakucho quietly approaches you and picks you up. "hic..hic..." you cling onto his shirt. 

'Scary...big...' you sign shakily, "damn gang symbols–" 

"thats sign language." Kakucho grunts before whipping his head around to face Sanzu, "wait– you thought those were GANG SIGNS?" Sanzu coughs, "ye-yeah."

Kakucho sighed as he bounced you up and down, trying to get you to stop crying. "Well where do we put her?" Kakucho whispered as your eyes fluttered closed. "IF we do keep her...can I name her?" Ran curiously got up as he said that, squeezing your cheeks. 

"She's not a pet! And why would we keep her?!" Sanzu exclaims, attempting to snatch you from Kakucho's grasp but he swerve around with a glare, "don't wake her up. We'll put her somewhere...later." 

He turned on his heels to take you to his room and put you down on his bed, after that he walked out.

"I TOLD YOU! WE'RE GONNA NAME HER 'lil evil'!!"

"THATS NOT A NAME, WE GOTTA NAME HER 'JELLY BABY'"

"THATS A TERRIBLE NAME!!"

Kakucho watched the men fight about your name and interrupted, "did any of you notic that she was signing?" Sanzu pointed his index finger in the air like a know-it-all, "yeah, yeah! You said that already." 

"Well what do you think that means??" Sanzu was in deep thought for awhile until Kokonoi interrupted, "it means she's deaf!" "I knew that!" Sanzu chimed after hearing the answer.

"Well what're we gonna do with her?" Kokonoi asked. "Keep her?! She's like a little doll!" Ran exclaimed, imagining dressing her up and doing her hair every morning. "I could teach her to read and write..." Rindou mused.

"We'll need to ask Mikey tho..." Kakucho turned to visit Mikey but stopped at the door to glance at the men in the lounge. "Wake her up...I'll kill you all." He walked out, slamming the door behind him. "Wait why does he get to– KAKUCHO COME BACK HERE! I'M SUPPOSED TO TELL MIKEYYY" he chased after Kakucho not even bothering to close the door on his way out.

That left Kokonoi, Ran and Rindou.

The men all look at each-other with a glint in their eyes. "Well...we could just go visit her?" Ran spoke up. The men all looked serious, their chins resting on their hands before they briefly glanced at each-other. A challenge.

W H A C K !

Ran threw a pillow at Kokonoi and kicked his brother as he scrambled over the couch. He raced to Kakucho's room with the other two yelling close behind him but when he opened the door he stopped at the entrance and the other two fell on top of him.

Little Y/N who'd been awoken by the ground shaking sleepily got up with a cute yawn. She stared at them with a neutral, tired expression. The men did the same as she stared at them like a baby owl.

Y/N sucked in a breath as she indicated to her mouth, 'water'. The men tilted their heads at the same time. 

"I don't think you can suck dick yet kid-" Ran started but was smacked violently at the back of his head. "She's probably thirsty!" Kokonoi declared as he got up to stroll over to you. "Up child! Stand...sit! Uhm...heel!" He shouted commands but you just lay there with your small fingers wrapped around the blankets. 

"Oh yeah she has no hearing" he sucked a breath in, "GET UUUPPPPPP" he yelled, you looked terrified and your bottom lip trembled.

"You made her cry!" Ran gasped as he quickly strode to where you two were, Rindou following closely behind him. Ran picks you up, holding in in one arm with your legs dangling freely. You cling to his shirt yet again then cover your mouth to yawn.

"She's mine now. Bye."

Ran walked out of the room.

"HEY" both Kokonoi and Rindou screech, running after him as he jumps around the living room with a cackle "YOU'LL NEVER HAVE HER!" You fall asleep again as he runs around, leaning into his chest.

"GOTCHA" Kokonoi tackles Ran onto the couch and you land on a cushion on the floor, still asleep cuz you tired~

"YOU DROPPED THE CH–"you woke up again.

You rubbed your eyes then looked at them, 'where...is...me?' The men look at eachother then Rindou picks you up. "Lets watch some youtube tutorials on sign language?" The others nodded in agreement so he started up a playlist.

The rest of the night consisted of them practicing sign language until they fell asleep. 

Ran was cuddling with you while Kakucho had his hand in yours and Rindou was snoring beside your head. 

"Yeah the kids in Kakucho's roo–" Sanzu walked in to see the 3 men with you in the middle. "Huh–"