𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒅

NOM

You chomp down on Sanzu's finger, biting it roughly.

"PIRAHNA!" He cries quickly, trying to put you down only for you to monkey swing on his hair and dangle down his back as everyone tries to pry you off of him. Ran is making desperate hand signs, even some gang signs. Rindou is trying to coax you with vegetables such as carrots but you give him a smug look that makes him wave the orange menaces more furiously.

Mikey is staring daggers at your figure, Kakucho is crying in the corner saying he's a horrible mother and Kokonoi...well that guy is panic buying because he's so stressed.

You continue to dangle until a knock echoes throughout the room and it goes quiet. Kokonoi's head whips around and he sprints to the door, puffing as he pays the pudgy delivery guy who's eyeing the situation meekly but still gets the door slammed in his face.

Your eyes follow the white, square box that had a purple ribbon attached to it. Kokonois fingers held it tightly as he unwrapped it, "what is that?!" Ran demanded, jabbing the finger into Kokonoi's chest. Koko open the box and inside is twelve cupcakes, he stuffs his face.

"Stwess ewating!" Kokonoi cried as he stuffed more pretty looking cupcakes into his mouth. You spot this and immediately let go of Sanzu's hair. He breathes in relief as he massages his scalp.

'Cake. Cake. GIMME!' You sign as you make your way to Kokonoi, the others stare jealously. Kakucho's stopped grovelling and repeating that he's a bad mother to watch you go into Kokonoi's outspread arms.

You sat in the middle of his crossed legs, eating and smearing cupcake icing all over your tiny, chubby face. "Y/n...has a big sweet tooth. Sweet, black mail material." 

"SHES 4!" Rindou slaps the upside of Rans head, "AGH– you hurt me!" Ran crouched down as he cradled his head. "AWW MY BABYYY" Kokonoi hugged squeezed you as you continued to scoff down the rest of the cupcakes.

Ran now has Kokonoi's phone and is deleting all his pictures of Akane, believe me. There are some really creepy ones in there. 

Ran is now glaring daggers with Kakucho into Kokonoi's back as Mikey is...no where to be seen?

Sanzu is just sitting with his lips kissing the sides of his knuckles. 

You finish your cupcakes and look at Kokonoi with doe eyes, 'more..papa more...' You reach up with grabby motions. "Did she just say papa...or penis??"

Ran gasped, "she said papa!" Rindou piped up, "she signed dickwad! She can't speak." Kokonoi poked his tongue out at both of them with small smirk.

'Thats right. I'm papa." He signed back to you. You don't seem to get why he's confirming what you signed so you sign back, 'thats what I just said.' Kokonoi grumbled and pulls you in for a tighter hug.

'I said I wanted cake. Not to die.'

You push yourself out of his grip to run to Sanzu. You hug him and look up at him innocently, 'cake papa. Cake.' You sign to him with your bottom lip twitching. His eyes grew wide, he pulls you into a hug which makes you start smacking his head 'I SIGN CAKE PAPA! CAAAAKE!'

~10 minutes later~

You were now eating more cake and braiding Sanzu's hair while you all watched the Lion king. 

"RAFIKI, LOOK RINDOU IT'S YOU!" Ran shouted and pointed at the monkey on the screen. Rindou shoved him towards you. 

'Hey! Gimme a pink ribbon >:(' you demand while holding up Sanzu's hair in your balled up fist. He gives it to you as he mutters, "when did she become such a brat?" Something tingled so you stomped on his hand just as he completed his sentence.

"AGH–" he stops mid-scream when he see's the look you're giving him. Your grin makes him shudder as he shoves Rindou further down the couch because of how scared he is. "We let a cute devil into our home..." 

Mikey walks around the bench and snuggles right beside you with a bowl of popcorn. When your done doing Sanzu's hair you grab some to feed Sanzu. He pretends to eat your fist which makes you erupt into giggles and fall backwards.

He catches you as you continue laughing. He pretends to eat your cheeks which makes you burst into another fit of giggles. The others focuses are now on you two as they all video the moment for blackmailing purposes. 

You push Sanzu's face away from your cheeks and escape into Mikey's arms. He shields you from Sanzu, curling around your tiny, chubby body. 'Bad papa! Bad papa!' You stick your hands out so he can see, "whats she sayin?" He tries to eat your fingers so you give him the middle finger.

"Pft-" the others start cackling as Sanzu realises what they'd been doing. "COME HERE YOU RATS" he shouts. [He used words I cannot say in a wattpad story <3].

Mkey uncovers you to find that you're already fast asleep, clinging onto his shirt. For a second he feels warmth. Is it from you? Is it a feeling? How strange. You snuggle deeper into him and he suddenly feels warm, fuzzy...everything. 

He hugs you closer, cradling you. "Little..." he mutters and falls asleep with you encased in his goblin like figure, [sorry...I couldn't resist].

That's when you slide out of his arms, grab the popcorn bowl and you waddle away~

waddle, waddle.

she waddled away.

waddle, waddle.

To one of the maids. Bum dum bum bum dee dee dum.

The maid looked at you stiffly, turning her back to you and walking away. You stand there, eating popcorn while Bontens subordinates stare at you. You offer a fistful of popcorn to one of them which they politely decline.

But they said no. And unfortunately you can't hear shit so you shove it in there hand and start handing out popcorn to everyone. They all try to say no but you assure them in your mind that you are the boss.

"HAVE ANY OF YOU SEEN A SHORT LITTLE GIRL?!" You feel the ground shake as footsteps near you. Since you're scared it's some kind of animal you run. 

As you're running you run into a tall guy who looks like a Zebra. He's in vacation attire and has a really bad smelling cigarette that makes you want to hit it out of his mouth. That's exactly what you do when he picks you up. 

He looks pretty angry so you smack his face to make his expression change. It doesn't work. He just looks more mad. Well, sucks to suck you think smugly and smack him again. 'Stupiiiid. Don't smoke or you go cough cough.' You sign to him. Fortunately he picke up a bit of sign language from one of his deaf girlfriends so he understood that roughly.

"Little shit– oh wait." 'Little shit. I ain't no homo.' You glared at him and he glared straight back at you until Ran snatched you away. 

"You get a bitch pregnant? Your condom too big?"

"Thats a you problem Takeomi. This is my new doll."