𝑹𝒖𝒏𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 1

Y/n looks out of her door. It's the middle of the night, perfect. She creeps to the fridge like a tiny ninja. Her hand curling gently around the cold fridge door. 

Y/n opens it to find cake. Yes, this is the last thing she needs before she runs away and leaves her totally awesome note. She turns her hearing aids up to super sensitive before she takes out the wrapped cake.

After she closes the fridge Y/n hears a door open. She quickly runs to hide in the lounge. Soft steps pad into the kitchen. A bear groan is heard and she peeks up to see mama Sara, someones arms trail tightly around her waist but Y/n can't see who because she's too busy running for her room.

Y/n jumps into her bed, stuffing the cake into her back pack. Pulling the covers up to her chin then starting to fake snore.

More foot steps come into her room, "maybe Mikey shouldn't have grounded her." A low, gravelly voice responded with a supporting hum. Y/n continues to fake sleep until it's silent. "Muahaha." Y/n makes an attempt at a silent evil laugh but it makes her throat hurt since she'd made her voice so high.

Next Y/n jumps out of bed, her backpack shouldered onto her and her eyes bright with determination. She was going to escape grounded!

Y/n creeps towards the elevator, tippytoeing to reach the buttons. Y/n finally reaches it but as the doors are closing Mikey comes out. Uh oh.

He sees Y/n, his image of her warps into one where she's disappearing with a smile. Waving out to him tauntingly in the moonlight. In reality the little girls just staring at him in her little dinosaur onesie, a sippy cup in her hand and wiping her eyes tiredly.

Her hearing aids are still really sensitive so she notices him straight away. Y/n stares at Mikey with a tired, cute expression but he doesn't meet Y/n's eyes. He's too busy running towards the elevator doors. "Y/N!" He croaks.

He slides into the elevator like Micheal Jackson, crashing against the wall.

He encase Y/n in his arms, crying softly. Y/n isn't fazed at all, instead she gets her cake out to check if it's squished because she don't want no smushed cake! 

It's smushed.

Y/n's eyes bubble up with tears, mourning her cake. Mikey is sobbing because he thought he was gonna lose Y/n. Bloody brilliant. 

"Y/n. You could get hurt. Like she did. Like they did." Mikey continues to mutter as Y/n stuffs her face with cake anyway. Not really noticing that he's not mourning her smushed cake with her. The elevator doors open to a dark creepy hallway. Y/n stands up to push the button to go back to their level, wriggling out of Mikey's grasp since he's now on the ground.

When they arrive on their level Y/n drags Mikey to the lounge with much effort. Mikey's dragged by his ankles to the lounge. Y/n leaves him and dumps her bag onto the floor. 

Y/n turns on all the lights so she can see around the kitchen. She gets out a cup and mixes together some ice and juice. She gives the drink to him before grabbing the remote so she can watch my little pony.

"No tv." Mikey says firmly but gets ignored. Y/n has decided that she's the boss. "Turn it off Y/n." Mikey says again, only more demanding. Y/n again, doesn't listen. 

Mikey drinks his juice menacingly, like a child and Y/n watches tv. Mikey checks the time, '3:00am'. He sits beside Y/n, the couch dipping as he watches mlp with her. He falls asleep halfway through.

Y/n remembers she has school tomorrow since it was the last day of the weekend dammit. 

Y/n knew how she was gonna spend her weekend and it can only be described with one word. Chaos. 

Her first victim being Mikey, she first monkey climbed to the top of the cupboard to get the flour down and walk over to where Mikey's lying. Y/n stands over him, grinning evilly. Y/n pops open the lid to the flour and dumps the whole things over Mikey.

She then runs away, making the flour bonk onto his head. "Y/NNNNNNNN!!!" Mikey yells as you run to your next victims room, Sanzu.

Y/n holds his hands, covering them with the flour that was previously on her hands and hid under Sanzu's bed. Perfect. Y/n watched as Sanzu got up before Mikey entered covered in flour. He looked very angry, oh well. Y/n crawls passed them as Mikey scolds Sanzu, well Sanzu looks like he likes it so Y/n did him a favour!

Y/n goes to the fridge and gets the cream out next. She skips to Rans room to spray whipped cream around his head and goes to her next victim with syrup too. She spreads that around Rindou with a smirk on her face.

Next victims are~

Kaku? No. Koko? Yeaaaaa!

Y/n steals his wallet. Perfect chaos.

Next she steals Sanzu's pills from the top cupboard, how she got up there. I don't know.

After that she sits down to watch Sofia the first while the house is in chaos. Y/n sips her small juice box and adjusts the sunglasses that chill at the edge of her nose. 

Siiiiiiip.

"HEY BITC–"

"SHUTTUP HANMA!"

w u t.