Valerio slid my dress strap over my shoulder, leaving it that way.

"God, you're so fucking beautiful," he whispered, taking his sweet time in kissing my collarbones. The velvety softness of his lips was the only thing on my mind—that and the sudden perpetual ache between my legs.

When I opened my eyes, Valerio was on his knees.

"Oh—" I muttered, furrowing by brows. I was stunned by how good he looked as he stared at my covered pussy. The look in his eyes—lustfilled and full of an almost deranged craving. Valerio's teeth sunk into his lower lip, his expression one of desperation.

"Let me," he whispered, eyes fixated on my spread legs.

He looked up at me, and I nodded.

Valerio's hands disappeared underneath my dress and I felt him loop his fingers though my underwear before slipping it over my thighs and legs. I was completely exposed to him and the second he saw how fucking wet I was, he groaned.

Valerio kissed my thigh, closing his eyes as he took a deep breath in. He clasped his hand over the back of my knee, lifting my leg and letting it rest over his shoulder. That way, I was more exposed.

"Fuck," he breathed, sucking the thick flesh on my inner thigh. "You smell so good. Look so good. How the fuck am I supposed to stay away from you?"

He kissed higher, not missing a spot in his trail towards my pussy.

"You don't have to," I whispered, my breath hitching when Valerio's gaze switched to mine.

"You're right," he murmured, delving forward to drag a heavy tongue over my clit. "You're right," he repeated, giving me another lick and I gasped at the contact.

It was slow. Tantalising. Torturous. Valerio sucked on my clit, keeping his eyes closed and he let out a sound that vibrated through my legs.

Seeing him that way—on his knees and eager to please me, it made me feel powerful. It made me feel wanted. I lost myself again, my breathing speeding up as I watched his tattooed hands glide over my thighs. His tongue stroked through my slit, lower until he reached my hole.

"I love the way you taste," he whispered, dipping his tongue pass the tight opening and I nearly came right there. He squeezed my thighs, denting his fingers into my skin and I was sure there would be bruises left. I didn't care. I wanted him to leave marks. I wanted to remember who it came from.

"Valerio," I grunted. "Let me feel you."

"No," he murmured. "Just let me make you feel good. Please."

"Fuck—" I gasped, feeling him slide his tongue deeper until he had nothing more left to give. He twirled his tongue around, paying close attention to his actions. He wasn't just eating me out for the sake of eating me out. He wanted me to feel good. He wanted me to feel everything.

I moaned, letting my head fall back as my chest heaved. I reached for something to grab—feeling Valerio interlock his fingers with mine.

"Rio," I breathed, and I felt him smirk against me. "You're going to make me cum," I whimpered, feeling tears spring to my eyes from the intense pleasure. I couldn't understand. It was only his mouth but an orgasm was making itself known almost immediately.

"Not yet," he whispered. "Just a little longer."

"I don't know if I can—"

"You can."

"Dammit," I grunted through gritted teeth. I couldn't take it anymore. "Okay. Okay. Slow down for a second," I whispered, going to grab his head when Valerio's hand clasped over both of my wrists, constricting me in his hold.

"Fuck!" I whispered, squeezing my eyes shut. "Its too much—"

"I'll give you more," he said, letting his tongue move over to my clit. I thought it couldn't get any more intense than that—until I felt a finger enter me and my vision almost faded away.

Another finger. Two fingers sliding in and out of me while he sucked my clit and twirled his tongue. What the fuck— I moaned loudly, unable to stop myself.

"Let me cum," I begged.

Valerio tsked, shaking his head. "That's not how you ask."

"Okay," I said softly. "Please let me."

"Cum for me, beautiful girl," Valerio whispered, groaning when I let myself  release my orgasm in his mouth. My stomach tightened and my legs convulsed, too absorbed by my orgasm to form comprehendible thoughts. Fuck.

Valerio swallowed every drop, moaning as if he was the one cumming. He pushed himself off his knees and kissed me, letting me taste myself.

"What about you?" I asked breathlessly. I wanted him to feel good too.

Valerio pulled away and looked down. There was a round, wet stain in the middle of his pants—seeping through the material. "I already came."

"Oh, shit," I muttered, staring at the bulge. He had an orgasm just by fucking me with his tongue?

"Yeah," he said sheepishly, grabbing my hand. "Let's shower."

Shower? I liked the sound of that.

• • •