I started panicking. What if she really got hurt but then I thought she had seven mates. She can't be in danger. They will surely protect her. Suddenly I heard some commotion downstairs.

I groaned and got up from my lovely bed which never fails to attract me and then headed downstairs. I squinted my eyes after saying everyone gathered with a serious expression. Baekhyun hyung notices me and glares at me.

"What's up with you?" He asked suspiciously but I just shrugged. "Nothing, it's just a weakness." Chanyeol hyung just looks at me weirdly. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked glaring at him. He just shrugs and rolls his eyes at me.

"So I called you all here because one of my spies told me that Jackson is going to attack silver moon knights." As soon as I heard him my heart started beating fast. No no this can't be happening. I won't let him do it.

"And what are we doing?" I asked curiously because as far as I know Jackson is a psychopath. I know he's powerful and I am scared. He can definitely beat the silver moon and then he will come to us.

"I am not doing anything. Let him kill them." He said casually, making me clench my jaws. "Baekhyun hyung, please we should save them." I tried my best to convince him as I can't afford to lose her. After myojin I just have her.

"Hyung I think he is right because once Jackson defeats them he will come to us and you all know we can't just beat him so I think it's better if we fight together."

Kai student and try to convention. I smile. At least someone understands me. I looked at him but he just sighed. "Okay but tell me the truth Sehun. You know about her powers. Right?" My eyes widened at the sudden news. How does he know about her powers? I gulped and nodded slightly.

"So you also know about that too. Hmm." He nodded while still glaring at me. "She just told me that she has powers, that's it. I don't know what her powers are. Even she doesn't know about it but wait! how do you know her?" I suddenly raised my voice making him flinch but soon he just gave me a smirk.

"Curious are we? Actually her grandfather and my grandfather were childhood best friends. They gain this power through hard work and meditation. This legacy got passed on to us, I don't know how. I also have powers but I don't know how to use them unless I find my mate."

He said with a sigh. "So that means she can use her powers as she already has mates. Right?" My curiosity was killing me but he just shrugged his shoulders. "Okay now let's make plans shall we?" Chen rolled his eyes and stood up. I guess he's feeling annoyed now.

After a few minutes, I started getting ready to execute the plan but the shitty feeling. Damn. "I don't know why but it feels like something bad is going to happen." I just couldn't shut my mouth. Baekhyun Hyung got up and patted my back.

"Nothing bad will happen neither to the back nor your loved ones. I know you can feel her, don't worry nothing will happen to her. BOYS NOW GET READY WE HAVE AN INTENSE MISSION."

Flashback ends
Author's POV

Everyone was listening to every word carefully and then they all fell silent but after a while Taehyung spoke. "So I think it's the demon wolf power. No wonder she was dangerous." He said with a fake scared face but his voice was filled with amusement.

"And I still wonder how she controlled herself. It was amazing." Jungkook explained with a surprised tone and started jumping like a kid, making them chuckle. "So where is she?" Sehun suddenly asks but Jin's eyes widened and he quickly ran to the kitchen as he forgets about the porridge and medicine. He quickly took the bowl of porridge and herbs and ran to Taehyung's room in case she's already awake.

No one said a word or answered his question. The awkward silence filled the room but after a few minutes he cleared his throat and asked again. "Hey I am asking where she is?" Sehun asks again, completely frustrated at their ignorance.

"She's upstairs having some-" Yoongi was cut off by the soft voice called Sehun, turning all their attention towards the stairs.

"S-Sehunie?" He looked at your appearance and his eyes got watery, seeing your body badly injured. Without wasting time he went to you and embraced your fragile body tightly. "You're not okay, Ynie." You shake your head and pat his back trying to comfort him.

"I am perfectly fine. Look, my seven princes are taking good care of me." You giggle and twirl slightly. They chuckle and he leads you to the couch and carefully made you sit between Jungkook and Hoseok.

"So what brings you here?" You asked curiously looking at them all. "We are moving to America again." Baekhyun announced looking at you. Your eyes widened in shock. You look at Sehun but you just smile at you lightly as if trying to assure you that it's fine.

"Sehun, why are you?" He came to you and kneel down in front of you. Holding your hands gently he looks into your eyes. "We have our business there but don't worry my lil sis Oppa will contact you daily." He said and kissed your knuckles earning a growl from Suga. You ignore his jealous ass and hug Sehun tightly for the last time.  Finally he called you his Lil sister.

The boys were happy about it. He is like your brother and for them you deserve the whole world. You are not just loyal but also respectful. You know boundaries and never cross them. They love this thing about you.

Jungkook suddenly side hugged you and kissed your cheek. "I'm glad you're fine but don't try to kill us, our dangerous wolf." They all laugh at his comment while you just pout and hit his chest lightly. He smiles and pecks your forehead, hugging you tightly.

I hope everything is fine now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

⊱ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ⊰❥︵₣σrεvëɾ
Don't forget to vote 🥺

30 votes for the next chapter