chapter- 15

~~Author's POV~~

~~Author's POV~~

Gulping down the lump in the throat which was forming out of nervousness and opening the book with shivering hands. How can I read when they can't even see? They're the most powerful Alpha than anyone else then how can I? You thought and sighed, trying your best to calm your fast heartbeat.

Taking a deep breath, you turn the page but your eyes widened when you saw the words were crystal clearly embedded on the pages. Looking back at everyone, you found them already staring at you curiously and the elder was looking at you with hopeful eyes. You look down again at the book and start reading the text.

"Human mate! As everyone needs a partner for surviving one's life. Like that wolves also need a partner with whom their life fated. They have mates. Wolves can't stay single forever because goddess moon already ties their destiny before sending them on earth. Wolves mates can be like them but sometimes their destiny has some other plans. Their mate can be human. No matter the gender." You clear your throat and start reading with more focus.

"A human mate can't have a particular scent until the wolf mate marks them. As the wolf mate marks their human mate, their scent will be attached and they will bond together but a wolf mate always has their own scent. They don't need another mate's scent but after mating both of their scent exchange and make a unique scent."

"A human mate can only have one wolf mate as humans are weaker than wolves. A human can't handle two wolves mate because of the power the animals hold. Let me clear if both wolves are mates then they will have their own scent and power. Wolves have scent so that their mate can recognise each other and start mating. Finding mates in humans is very difficult. It's like finding a ring in the forest. However, a wolf should be aware of his/her rut/heat and strength as they can harm their mate."

You flipped the next page but found the other pages were empty. You again flipped the next and then another but the whole book was empty. Looking up you found everyone staring at you with wide eyes, making you nervous again.

"How can you read this when no one can?" They all asked in unison, still jungshook. You gave them your best innocent look and shrugged your shoulders as you really don't have any clue how you were able to read those hidden but precious words. The old lady looks at you with a wide smile and pat your head affectionately.

"I was right. You have some powers which only a pure soul has. Your parents sacrifice their soul. Keep these powers safe and yourself too. I'm glad you're their mate." She looked at the boys with a proud smile and got up.

"You're very precious for this pack and especially for them." She pointed at the boys and they smiled widely with a nod. "Boys take care of her. I'm going now." They nodded and accompanied the elder to the door and bowed to her. Little did they know there was someone else too who specifically didn't belong here but heard and saw everything. With a dangerous smirk, he walked away carefully, trying not to get caught.