Chapter-17

You looked around but didn't see anyone

You looked around but didn't see anyone. "Should I inform them about it? Or should I just go and meet him?" You mumbled tapping your phone on your palm. Suddenly a ding on your phone snapped you out of your trance of thought. You bite your lips as you see the text from him.

Unknown:
I am already at the cafe. Are you coming?

YN:
Yes, I'm coming.

You sighed and locked your phone. I'll tell them later. You thought and walked out not forgetting to lock the doors. After that you booked a cab to the cafe.

Flashback~~~
Last night

You're reading your favourite book after the lovely and delicious dinner but suddenly your phone ding indicating someone just texted you.

Unknown:
YN-ah! Can we meet please?

Your eyebrows furrowed as soon as you read the text.

YN:
Who's this?

You texted back because as far as you know only your close ones have your number who is BTS and their dad and your professor Mrs. Hwang.

Unknown:
It's me Sehun.

Your eyes widened as you read the text. Your hands started shaking. Again the feeling, when you saw him after so many years at the University but you immediately shake those feelings away.

YN:
What do you want?

Sehunie:
Nothing much, I just wanna meet you.

YN:
Why? Is it a part of your plan?

His eyes teared up but obviously he's your enemy now. Not him but his members and God knows what's their plan. What if they're using him against you or trying to get you?

Sehunie:
No YN trust me. I have to tell you something and
I have to explain and I wanna know something too.

You thought for a few seconds and then sighed.

YN:
Okay then. Let's meet. Tell me the address.

Sehunie:
Our usual place where we three would always meet.

YN:
Okay then. Bye.