Bedwetting

Backstory

Hi I'm Ethan I'm 14, and I'm very famous actor I live with my uncle Noah. I started living with my uncle when I was 8 because of my acting career as my parents live across the country and couldn't move when I got an opportunity, but luckily my uncle could, so my parents give him custody of me. I have brother James and sister Isabella they are both 9, and  a have another brother he 6 and his name his Henry they live with my mom and dad.

Ethan prov

I wake up, and I realize I wet the bed and I get out of bed when my uncle walks in sees my soaked pajamas   and he said " Ethan this is the 3rd day in a row you wet the bed............. Ethan go take a shower and I get every thing cleaned up in here"

I go to the bathroom and I take my wet pajamas off, and I turn on the water and get in and a couple of minutes past and the bathroom door opens and closes, and I continue to shower 10 minutes later I get out of the shower my wet pajamas, are gone, and there is a par of pants, underwear socks and a shirt on the counter I dry myself off, and I get dressed, and I go to the kitchen and my uncle hands me a plate of  waffles, bacon and eggs and I go into the living room and Uncle come on shortly after me and turn on the TV, and we eat breakfast, and after we eat my uncle drives me to school and I go to my locker and I start to think about how I wet the bed for 3 nights in a row I haven't wet the bed since I was 4 when my best friend Lucas, and he said " Ethan what wrong"

I said " oh um nothing"

Lucas said " oh, ok"

The bell then rings and go to my first period what was science and is slowly goes by, and the day goes by, and I'm outside the school waiting for my uncle to pick me, and we go home, and the day goes by and it 11 pm and I go to my room and my uncle comes in behind me holding a pack of pull-ups

The  bell then rings  and go to my first period what was science  and is slowly goes by, and the day goes by, and I'm outside the school waiting for my uncle to pick me, and we go home, and the day goes by and it 11 pm and I go to my room and my u...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I said why do you have those

My uncle said " Ethan I know you probably don't want to, but you are going to wear these to bed"

I said " please give me one more chance, I won't wet the bed"

My uncle said " Ethan you wet your bed 3 times in a row, so I have already given you chances, so you're going to have to wear them" and pull one out

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I said "ok"

My uncle said " Ethan I'm not mad or upset at you, and  I'm not punishing you and I know wetting the  bed is embarrassing for you and having to wear diapers at 14...................how about this Ethan I'll wear them too"

I said " oh but why you don't" I get cut off by my uncle, and he said " because I think it will make you feel better so if you want me to I will wear them too"

I said " really"

My uncle said " yes Ethan, so do we have a deal"

I said "yes"

My uncle said " ok Ethan come here I put the pull-up on you tonight"

I said ok and I take my pants and underwear off and my I put my legs in the leg holes of the pull-up and my uncle slides it up, and he takes his pasts and underwear off and put on a pull-up, and he leaves my room and I get on my bed my uncle said "good night Ethan" and he leaves my room and I slowly fall asleep