3

Ethan prov

I'm sitting in the car and watching family guy on my phone and see my uncle and sister and brothers. I look and see they peed their pants. I was a bit relieved that I was not the only one that had an accident.

They get in the car, and we leave we stop at Walmart. My uncle said "I'm going in to get a couple of things, he goes in a few minutes later he comes out with a couple of bags, and he put them in the trunk, and we go home and my uncle takes us all to the bathroom and takes Henry into the bathroom and a Few minutes later they come out and Henry wearing a diaper no pants, and my uncle takes Isabella into the bathroom and a few minutes later they come out and Isabella is wearing a diaper and he takes James into the bathroom and James comes out a few minutes later and is wearing a diaper and my Uncle calls me in, and I close the door and my uncle said " Ethan I think you already know but I am putting you in diapers 24/7 until we can find out why you can you and sister and brothers have been having accidents.

I said " ok"

My uncle said " Ethan you know I'm not mad, and I'm not punishing you right"

I said " yes, I know."

My uncle said " I help you get  cleaned up and help you diaper yourself."

I said "ok"

I then take my pants off, and I wipe myself clean, and my uncle hands me a diaper and I put the diaper against the wall and I put my bum on it and pull the front through my legs, and tape the diaper shut

My uncle said "Ethan, you did a fantastic job for your first time diapering yourself so Ethan your diaper is retapable so if you have to go to the bathroom, you can take the diaper off and put it back on and if you have an accident, you can change yourself or ask me and I change you

I said "ok" and I went to my room and open the door  and I get a par so sweatpants and I put them on, and I go to the living room and my uncle and Isabella and James are sitting on the couch and I sit on the chair and Henry comes and sits on my lap, and we watch TV

Noah prov

I'm in the living room and I put a movie on and start I think to think about when I went into Walmart to get the diapers how every kid and teenager wet their pants and the store stunk like poo and leave the living room  go into the kitchen and I make dinner and I go back to the living room and I give Isabella, James, Henry and Ethan dinner and I go back to the kitchen

Ethan prov

My uncle goes into the kitchen and I hear him talking on the phone, but I couldn't hear what he was talking about and 15 minutes later my uncle comes into the living room and said "Guys I have to go out Ethan is in-charge until I get back."

3 hours pass and I change Henry, Isabella and James and I put them to bed, and I stay up and watch a movie then  I play video game and at midnight I change myself and I go to bed at midnight.

I wake up, and I go to the  kitchen Isabella, James Henry and my uncle were at the  table, so I sit down at the table, and we eat and then my uncle said "I need to talk with you" and I follow him to my room we get in, and my uncle closes the door,

My uncle said "Ethan, I have a thing to add to your clothing line."

I said " ok what is it"

My uncle said "It's a diaper, we have a shoot for a commercial today."

I said " I can't have everyone see me in a diaper I will get made fun of"

My uncle said "Actually Ethan all your friends and schoolmates have lost control of the bladders and bowels actually it and the reason I was gone so long last night as I was in a few emergency meetings, because every kid and teenager in the world has suddenly lost control of theirs bladders and bowels."

I said "When is the shoot."

My uncle said "We be going when Olivia get her as she's going to watch you brothers and sister

We go to the living room and 10 minutes pass and the doorbell rings and my uncle said comes in and a few seconds later Olivia comes around the corner into the living room and my uncle and I leave and we go to the shoot, and we get there, and my uncle takes me to a table with ten different diapers on it.

My uncle said "ok Ethan pick one and go put it on and come out in only the diaper and a shirt."

I pick the one I like the most and I go to the dressing room and I take my pants and diaper and I put the new diaper on, and I leave the bathroom and I go in-fount of the camera and my uncle hands me the script and I read it.

My uncle said "Ethan, are you ready."

I said "yes"

The Director said "3....2.... Action.

I say "Hi I'm Ethan and if you want to be cool like me then get yourself some extreme Ethan diapers coming to a store near you soon."

The Director " Cut Ethan, you did a perfect job."

I said "Thanks" and the next few hours I get pictures taken of me wearing the diaper with different backgrounds."

Diapers जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें