2

Ethan prov

I wake up, and I'm happy I didn't wet the bed and I remember I'm wearing a pull-up and I feel the pull-up. I realized I peed in it, so I got out of Bed and smelled breakfast, so I went into the kitchen in just my pull-up and my uncle handed me a plate and said, "so Ethan, how was it wearing the pull-up."

I said "Well it's better than waking up in a wet bed," and we eat  breakfast, and I go to my room, and I take my wet pull-up off, and I get dressed, and I go to the bathroom and put the pull-up in the garbage and I go to the front door, and my uncle drives  me to school and the first 2 class go by, and it's lunchtime and sit at a table and lunch go by, and we go back in class and the rest of day goes by, and it is the end of the school day, and I'm waiting for  my uncle to pick me up and time passes, and I'm now  by myself, so I text  my uncle and said " where are you."

He replies, " I will be there in about 30 minutes."

I replied, " ok" 10 minutes later I suddenly had to pee really badly a went back to the school to go to the bathroom but it was locked, so I went back to the street, and I wait for my uncle and 15 minutes passed and lost control and I soak my pants, and my uncle finally comes from around corner and I get in the car and my uncle looks  at my pants, and he said " Ethan you peed your pants."

I said " I'm sorry it was an accident," and we started heading home, and nothing was said. We get home   and I go to my room and I change my clothes and I go to the living room and sit on  the couch and my uncle comes in, and we watch TV and an hour goes by, and we have dinner and I said "hey I'm sorry but peeing myself today."

My uncle said "It's ok Ethan accidents happened anyway you should go put your pull-up on."

I said "ok" and I go to my room and I take my pants and underwear off, and I put a pull-up on, and I go to the living room in just a shirt and a pull-up

Noah's prov

Ethan comes into the living room in just a shirt and pull-up, so I said  "Ethan you know you can wear pants when you have your pull-up on"

Ethan said "Oh I'm sorry, I will go put on pants."

I said " Ethan if you want to be out here in just a pull-up and shirt that's fine I just don't want you to think that you have to be only in a shirt and pull-up."

Ethan prov

I said "Yes I know I don't have to, but you already know I'm wearing a pull-up, so I didn't think there was any use in putting my pants back on."

My uncle said " ok" and I sit back down on the couch and my uncle put on a movie. We watch movies until 1 am when my uncle said "Good night Ethan" and he leaves the living room and I watch TV until 2:30 when I go to bed.

I wake up, and I look at the clock. I see it's 12 I get out of bed and I take my wet pull-up off, and I get dressed, and I go to the living room, and my uncle said good afternoon I was just about to come and wake you up as in  30 minutes we are going out for lunch, and then I'm dropping you off at the mall and then I'm going to a few appointments and after the appointment, I'll pick you and we are going to the airport to pick up your sister and brothers."

I said " ok" and we go out to the car and go to my favourite restaurant for lunch, and then I get dropped off at the mall. The day goes by, and it's 4:30 when I get a sudden strong urge to poo and l go to the restroom. There's a very long line a couple of minutes past when I feel the first price go into my underwear. Then it shot out of me and filled my underwear. I finally stopped pooping when I got a text from my uncle saying he had just pulled I'm to the mall, so I go to the door he dropped me off at and a few seconds later, he  pulled up, and I got in and my shut the door when my uncle said "Ethan did you poo your pants?"

I said "yes I'm sorry it was an accident."

My uncle said " Ethan it's ok" and we drove away and we on the road for am 30 minutes when my pants started to get wet, and I realize I'm peeing and I can't stop I said "Um uncle Noah I......I..... I'm sorry, but I had another accident."

My uncle said "Yes Ethan I know you pooped your pants, and it's ok"

Noahs prov

Ethan said "no, I'm peeing myself"

I look over at Ethan and see he is peeing himself, I said " oh."

Ethan said " I'm sorry I didn't know I had it pee, it started coming out, and I can't stop"

I said " Ethan it's ok I'm not mad, and you don't need to be embarrassed accidents happen"

Ethan said, " can I stay in car"

I said "Of course" and I get out of the car and go into the airport 45 minutes past and James, Isabella, Henry and a  flight attendant come out and I see their pants  are soaked, and I smell poo as they get  closer  flight attendant checks my ID and said " you can probably tell but just to let you know the 3 of them had accidents

I said "Yes, but thanks for telling me" and James, Isabella, Henry and I leave  and go out to the car on are way to the car James said "Uncle you think Ethan will make of us because we had accidents."

I said "No he won't make fun of you."