i lub you~ (spicynoodles) [REDSON VER]

Start bij het begin

It was Mk! He was hopping happily out of the house. "NOODLE BOY!!" red son sprinted toward the other. Mk jolted at the call of his name and looked in the sounds direction only to find red son running full speed at him! It wasn't what Mk was expecting though. Instead of red son pulling some weird trick or attacking him he was hugging him?

Red sons hands were a little too far for it to be considered a friendly hug. It was more of a hungry...lust filled hug. Mk lit a bright red and just stood there not expecting the sudden hug from his very handsome arch nemesis. Mk hesitantly hugged back.

"Uh... Hey?" Mk could only say. This was so awkward, but when red son pulled away from the hug he grabbed Mk by the shoulders and looked at him. His eyes were half lidded and he was blushing like crazy, not to mention the small flame at the end of his ponytail still going strong.

"Let's go." Red son grabbed his hand and began walking, almost toppling over a couple times. "Go where?" Mk said as he was dragged off by the fire demon. "To your house duh." Red son kept walking. "You...dont know where it is though." Mk replied. Red son stopped completely. "Oh...i suppose you're right. Take us there!!!" Red son demanded.

"Red son are you feeling okay? You seem kind of...brain boggled." Mk took his hand away from reds and crossed his arms. "Yes I am FINE! I needed to impress my father with showing him I too can drink, so I can best him HAHAHAHA!!!" red son slurred his speech. "So you wanted to drink whatever your father was drinking for his approval?" Mk questioned. Wow, spot on.

"I suppose you can put it that way.." Red son rubbed his chin. Mk stood and thought. Was this a good idea? Bringing his half enemy half crush to his home? Especially while drunk? Mk thought some more then just shrugged. What's the worst that could go wrong?

"Alright then let's go." Mk sighed and transformed into an eagle, picking red son up by the collar and flying away. "GAHHHHHH!!!" red son shrieked.

[At Mk's home]

_________

Mk threw him through the window and transformed back into his normal self. "Oof!" Red son landed with a loud thud. "Alright now what did you want?" Mk asked innocently.

"You." Red son said in a flat tone. The alcohol was REALLY starting to kick in now. "W-what-" Mk was cut off by his body being harshly slammed into the wall. Red son took his hand and held both of Mk's wrists above his head. He used his other hand to snake up his shirt. "Mmph~ red son w-wait-" Mk felt shivers up and down his spine as he arched his back.

"I just want a taste." Red son cooed. He gave the monkie kid a deep kiss on the mouth. Red son still groping his chest and nipples. Mk let out soft whimpers and moans. "Your so sensitive." Red slurred. "Hmm-mph..~" Mk whimpered. He was driving red crazy with all the cute little noises he made.

"I want to ruin you.." Red said. Mk blushed at all the dirty talk red kept spewing. It was definitely the alcohol. "Your perfect." Red praised again still feeling him up. "Y-you pervert! Hahah what are you talking about?!" Mk laughed like he was insane when really he was just very very embarrassed.

"So soft.." Red kissed the smallers neck. Mk flinched accidentally giving red son more access to his neck. He squirmed at the new touches he was receiving. "Hahh...agh~...r-red..son~" Mk moaned. Red son took himself away from the hickey swarmed neck and looked at Mk dead in the eyes.

"I could fuck your pretty little mouth right now." Red son took his free hand to cup Mk's face. "W-what...?" Mk felt hot, real hot. He squirmed a bit more and attempted to hide his face only to fail miserably seeing as his arms were still restrained. Red son was driving Mk crazy and vice versa! "H-hold on now-" Mk shivered as he felt red son lick up his neck and jawline. Then giving him some deep tongue.