Jin understood that she wants to talk in private.

He motioned his hand to leave his trusted man who came along with him.

"Mom what happened?"

"Son, I see some changes in jungkook." She said.

"But mom it's natural. After all he is going to be present soon."

"No son. The change is something UNEXPECTED to us."

"What!?"

"Yes jin. I am his mother I can sense this." Jungkook mother got suddenly impatient. She said," Son, whatever the change is gonna be promise me you will never leave his side."

"How can I mom? I will NEVER leave him."

Jungkook's mother, the healer of the entire pack just sighed.

Jungkook came a few minutes later with some fruit in his hand.

"Hyung have these. They are good."

A few hours later.

When jungkook finally came home after a long ride around the palace to secure safety of the palace he saw jin is sleeping peacefully on his stomach.

Jin looked so peaceful.

Jungkook didn't make much noise he grabbed his brush and palate and slowly started his artwork.

He is a great artist. A lot of people talks about his amazing paintings. They are all displayed at royal court.

After hours of painting jungkook suddenly felt his head is busting and eyes are hurting so much.

He put his brush down and layed beside jin. He felt a strong arm wrapped around him almost immediately as if jin was waiting in the bed for jungkook's warmth.

Jungkook turned his back at jin and he pressed his shoulder on jin's wide chest and they fitted perfectly with each other.

Jungkook slowly started to snore and drift into a deep peaceful sleep.

And Taehyung fall asleep on the floor of his husband's chamber while waiting for his husband to return back to the chamber.

Jungkook woke up early in the morning and saw jin was there getting ready for the court meeting. Jungkook jumped up from the bed and got ready immediately.

Jungkook was looking hot in those messy undone long hair.

Jin noticed the soft jungkook is more warm and cozy and hot than warrior jungkook.

Jungkook looks like a perfect omega with baby blue hanbok and open long hair tied up with a simple white ribbon and a hair pin in his hair.

His existence screams omega right now.

Jin was never a person who would judge someone by their appearance so he never judged jungkook for having those muscle and tatoos.

Jungkook wore a dark brown beads bracelet like thing on his left hand and they both came downstairs.

Jungkook picked up the milk glass and gulped it down in one go and pulled jin towards their horse. They drove their horse for the castle.

Time skip at the practice field of the soldiers.

Jungkook tomorrow we will be starting our journey towards........

Okey hyung.

"Soldiers be ready for our new journey and be aware that we are not going to a war but a dealing."

"Okey prince. "

"Jungkook is everything ready for tomorrow?"

"Yes hyung. Everything is ready." Jungkook replied with a boldness.

Nodding his head jin left the ground.

"So now we are gonna start today's practice. Tomorrow will a day break for us as we will have to travel a lot for next few days." Jungkook said out loudly before he took the sword and stray the practice.

Another captain Kai was there suddenly said," we will have to travel a lot you wouldn't have to cause after all our prince is gonna carry you on his back, bitch."

Jungkook's steps halted immediately. He glared at Kai before swinging his sharp tounge towards Kai, "Yes this bitch must be worthy enough for riding the prince's back unlike you fucker."

Jungkook just walked away from the ground with his infamous sword which was gifted by jin himself.

The handle was made of rare gold and a tiger lily was encarved at the handle and at the joining of the handle and blade there is a shining sapphire placed which is jungkook's birth stone.

Jungkook ran towards jin's personal wing. Entering there he saw taehyung was making some portions like liquid sitting at the centre big garden and jin was just there standing beside tae looking at tae with pure fondness. For a moment jungkook halted his steps and wanted to run at the opposite direction. But he slowly moved toward the personal roof jin owns. And sat on the smooth ground a strand of tears ran through his cheeks without him knowing or understanding anything.

"Tae is finally getting the love he deserves. I know that glance of jin hyung. He must be so in love with tae. I am so happy." Jungkook mumbled.

Jungkook's innocent mind explained his feelings in the simplest way possible.

Picking himself up jungkook started swinging the sword aimlessly and he just couldn't bring himself to focus.