"Merry Christmas!!"

I greeted as they all greet me back.

"Oh my goodness they're so adorable!"

Sunoo squealed as him and Jungwon stepped out of the car.

"Children, I brought with us my baby brother, Prince Sunoo and Jake's baby cousin, Jungwon . ."

The two immediately sent glares towards Sunghoon's direction for emphasizing the word "baby" and it will never be not funny.

"They're so pretty"

One of the kids commented with pink cheeks as he hid behind Ms. Sara.

We entered the orphanage as we helped in loading in the presents in the orphanage and once everything is settled and put into place, we all gather around to witness a short number prepared by the kids and I can't help but whip out my phone to record them sing with Ms. Sara on the piano.

We then played some games and I can totally see how happy they all are, especially the brothers, Sunghoon and Sunoo who's eyes almost disappeared from how much they're laughing while playing twister.

All their lives have been dedicated to royalty and the kingdom that they seem to not experience being a normal kid. I know growing up as a royal can also be as happy as growing up ordinarily, however, they didn't get to experience these. And I'm they're able to.

The wedding actually paved way for Sunghoon to at least escape from his princely duties and focus on being a man preparing for his wedding.

After the games, I brought out the baked pastries for them and they were then displayed by the orphanage staff on the table. Everyone looked so impressed by the pretty looking baked goods on the table so each grab their own choice as I just watch them on the side, more like taking photos on the side.

I didnt miss to snap a stolen shot of Sunoo feeding a toddler with some cupcakes, I also snapped a photo of Jungwon with a baby on his lap as he ate a cupcake and the baby is nibbling onto some biscuit and I didn't miss to snap a photo of Hanbin hyung helping one kid with the smeared icing on his face.

I accidentally snapped a photo of Jay glancing at Jungwon with the sweetest smile I have seen ever on his face. K is also eating some cookies but the photo actually shows how he's looking at one particular person.

I smiled to myself when I saw how everyone seems to be enjoying themselves.

"Hey . .  why aren't you eating?"

"Oh don't mind me. . I'm just admiring how you and your brother looks so happy right now . . ."

"I know right. . . it's a breathe of fresh air for the both of us. . . thank you for being with me to witness this milestone in my life . . and I know you'll be there for more milestones right?"

"Of . . of course . . .I will be honored. . "

"Why aren't you eating by the way?"

"I'm fine . . . it is just satisfying to see these . . . don't you think? It's nice that despite their tragedies they find home with each other. . as kids, they're so brave and courageous. . isn't it funny how we think kids are so fragile but then they come out stronger from the inside than us?"

He sat beside me as we gaze towards the group of kids around the orphanage.

"You're right. . . Kids are fearless. . I know it may be because they are confident that adults will have their back when they mess up but sometimes kids can teach us a lot. . ah I remember when I was a kid, it's just all fun but now . . . I realized how my childhood wasn't that much of a fun when I saw these kids. "