He take his key car and walked to main door. As he opened the door, he saw a bag.

"Fuck..What is this?" He sigh and take it as he opened roughly.

'Money?'

'Notes?'

I'm taking Yn with me, this is the money so it's mean you're selling her to me and now she's mine. From now on, she's not gonna be here.

"HUN YN!"

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜

"Listen here. You're gonna be with me from now on. You're my slave and you know what's your job."

"Rules number two, don't push me when I really really need you. Or you gonna be in a big trouble."

Yn sigh after remembered all the words that came out from his mouth. She feel no use to live. She was born and grow up at the street, the slut place. And now, she are the slave for someone that she didn't know who is him but maybe a billionaire. His bungalow- She almost lost!

And now...It's been a months.

"You're not going anywhere!" He scolded.

"I-I want to meet my friend, Rose."

"You got a fever...Please? Listen to me." He sigh slowly. Yn feel bad. Even she just a slave but Namjoon taking care of her. He learn to cook for her, yea even it's not worth. He take a leave for his work today just because want to taking care of Yn that got a fever. But she not dumb. She know Namjoon do this because...She's his slave. If she sick, so who gonna pleasure him?

Yn hold the wall, feel dizzy. Namjoon sigh and carried her suddenly. He bring her to their bed as he put her laying down slowly.

"Now, sleep. I'm here." He rub her hair and her cheek.

Yn feel safe with him. Even he keep forcing her for a sex but he taking care of her. But she know that she can't fall in love with him because she just a slut. Dirty slut.

But not that one day, she fell...On the road, at the public...What she can saw just many peoples was around her.

As she woke up, she saw a lights...She heard a machine...She feel someone was kissing her hand...

She take her hand and hold her head.

"Y-Yn?" She heard a voice as she looked beside her. "Fuck, you make me worried!" He mad and take her hand back. He rub it slowly.

"I told you not leaving the house until I told you to." He stared at her.

"I...I...I hang out...With Rose..."

"I don't care." He sigh and kiss her hand again. "You didn't know how worried I am when I've got a call!" He mad again.

"S-Sorry..." She replied whispering.

He sigh and moved his hand to her stomach. "From now on, listen to me...You carrying my child..."

Yn shocked as she quickly looked at Namjoon. "C-Child?"

"I don't know their gender but what I know, I want both of us take care of them. Alright, my love?" Namjoon give a small smile.