Ex Husband (Pt.1)

It's a rainy day and yeah, of course Yn enjoyed it since she love rainy day.

Yn sigh as she realised she got many problems now. His boss, Min Yoongi fired her because of a few issues that happened at their office. Parents? Oh, they're passed away a few years ago. Siblings? He have Jung Hoseok as her oldest brother but he have a family and they live at Busan. Boyfriend? Yes, he's on his way to her house.

As she switched on the TV, someone knocking the main door make she smiled. She know it's gonna be her boyfriend!

She opened the door and yes, it's Kim Seokjin.

"Yah, you're wet!" She mad and pulled him. Jin just can chuckled looked at her. Yn run take a towel and go to Jin back as she wiped his hair.

"Yah...Why you're smiling?"

"Nothing, baby. Just, you're cute." Jin smiled as she hit his shoulder. Jin just can smiled and take a towel from her hand. He put the towel on the couch as he slammed the kiss on her lips. Yn that was shocked, just push Jin.

"Hey, why?" Jin wrinkled.

"Hm? You hate kissing..." Yn replied. Hate kissing? Yea, Jin don't like kissing on the lips. Kiss on the cheek, yes he found out it's cute but not on the lips.

"I-I'm sorry...I just...Stress..."

"Why? Bad days?"

"You know...I-" He stopped.

"Namjoon again?" Yn scoffs.

"He's my brother, baby."

"And who cares?"

"I care. I love you and I didn't lie when I said I want to marry you. But your ex husband-"

"He cheated behind my back and you think I will get back with him?!" Yn scolded suddenly.

"Hey, hey..." Jin pulled her hand and rub it. "I-I'm sorry. I just-"

Yn push his hand and leave him alone there.

"Baby, I'm sorry...I didn't...Mean it-" Jin looked at her that leaving to her room. Jin rub his hair roughly and kick the couch. "Argh!" He get out from her house. He got so many problems and he can't even think anything right now.

Yn that laying on her bed, just thinking what Jin said. She hate Namjoon so much, while actually Namjoon is her first love.

Flashback

"Kim Namjoon!" Everyone was shouting his name. Of course, who didn't know him? Prefects? No but he is a head student.

He got a microphone as he smiling looked at the students in front of him.

"Good morning." He said make all of the girls stared at him. His voice, his handsome face, his smile. Yes, almost all girls in his school like him. But not for the boys. They think Namjoon is their enemy. Because of Namjoon, their girlfriend not even looked at them and just staring at Namjoon like a fools they are.

After he finish his speech, the bell is ringing. It's time for their rest time.

Namjoon walked to his class to take his book since he didn't rest like the others. He just go to the library and study even it's for 1 hour.

He opened his locker as many letter drop. He smile and take it one by one. He lock his locker back. He just wanna leave but he saw his love beside her. The girl was closing her locker too.

"Hi, my baby." He said make she rolled her eyes. Even many students like him, his attention just for this girl. Jung Yn.

Yn just wanna leave but Namjoon pulled her. "Hey what's wrong?"