The Kiss🔞

"Jeon Jungkook." He called as Jungkook stand up and go to him. He give Jungkook's result as Jungkook smiled happily.

"Thanks, sir!" Jungkook run to his place as he show it to Yn. "Yn! Look!"

Yn just looked at his paper as she give a smiled.

"Congrats, Jk!" She said loudly make their teacher looked at them. He give a small smile, looking at them.

Suddenly the bell is ringing make them clean their things and desk.

"Okay class! So, please make sure your homework is done by tomorrow. Clear?"

"Yes, sir." All of them replied make he nodded.

"You can go back now." He said as they all quickly walked leaving the class.

"Yn, are you...not in your mood?" Jungkook said as Yn sigh softly.

Their teacher that still there, was packing his things just listening to their conversation.

"A-Are you...Sad because...You fail to make him proud?" Jungkook asked softly make Yn looked at him.

'Oh dear, you always make me proud.'

"I don't know, Jk..."

"It's okay. Let's get an ice cream and watch some movies at my house? My mom cooked special menu today!" Jungkook try make she happy.

Yn just wanna answer it but suddenly they heard their teacher voice.

"Yn, can I met you for a while?" He said make Yn smile and nodded slowly. "Jungkook, can you give us a personal time?" He asked make Jungkook nod. He looked at Yn as he smiled and hit her arm.

"Are you happy now?" Jungkook whispered make Yn chuckled and hit his arm. Jungkook run with a smiled and leave the class.

He walked slowly to Yn as Yn looked at him. "So...Can we talk now?" He asked make Yn nod with a smile. Be alone with this motherfucking guy?! Yes, it's her dream. She fucking like her own teacher since the first day of school.

"Can I know how your result can be this terrible?" He asked in deep voice and put her result on the desk roughly. Yn slowly looked down as he locked his jawlines.

"I asked you, Min Yn!" He scolded make she shocked. This is first time her crush, her teacher that she like for 4 years or better she said as Kim Namjoon scolded her. It's hurt her actually. Yes a few months ago, Namjoon have told her to be more focus in the class but looks like she's not.

"I-I..."

"You what?" He asked make she quiet again. His voice make Yn can't even speak. He scared her.

Namjoon sigh as he put his hand inside his pocket. He walked slowly leaving Yn as he go to the door. He closed it and locked it softly. He closed the blinds make Yn be more scared. Yes, she feel weird and scared.

Namjoon walked to his bag as he take a few small papers and go to Yn back. Yn was standing there and just looked at down. She can't remembered how Namjoon scolded her.

"You know why?"

Yn looked at him automatically.

"H-Huh?" She asked slowly.

"You know why you didn't focus in your class?" He asked make Yn looked down but Namjoon scold again. "Don't you dare look down! Look at me!"

Yn softly looked at him and try hold back her tears. She just 16 years old, of course she shocked when she get scolded by her own crush.

Namjoon show a few small papers that he take from his bag. "This is from you. Am I right, miss Min Yn?"

Yn shocked. The letters that she wrote and put on his desk quietly on his hands now.