Cold Husband🔞

"Okay but before we decide about it, we will discuss with Park Empire first." Mr.Chow said as he drink his coffee.

Taehyung, Namjoon and Seokjin that was smiling, suddenly changed their face. Park Empire again. Not again! Ugh!

Taehyung fake chuckled as he sit properly. "But Mr.Chow, we already offer more than 400 thousand."

"And Park Empire offer the same things to me, Taehyung." He replied.

"But we can offer more." Namjoon said all of sudden.

Jin that was sitting next to him quickly hit his arm and thats make Namjoon looked at him. Jin put his face closer to Namjoon's ear.

"What are you talking about, Kim Namjoon? Are you forget about Dad's words? Maximum is 500 thousand."

"And we can upgrade it to 500 thousand, hyung." He whispered back.

"You are working with Kim Entertaiment for a years and don't talked like you're just working here for a months." Jin whispered angrily as Namjoon sigh. He nod softly.

Taehyung that hear about their conversation automatically stand up and walked closer to them. He stand between Jin and Namjoon.

"But we can try." He said.

"What?"

"Maybe we can try offer 500 thousand and maybe Park Empire can't upgrade their offer. So we will got this project!" Taehyung said slowly.

"Taehyung-" Jin just wanna speak up but Taehyung cut off.

"Hyung, please?"

Jin stared at both of them as Jin sigh. "Fine." He said make Namjoon and Taehyung give a small smile. Taehyung sit back on his chair as he looked at Mr.Chow.

"How about we...Offer you 500 thousand?"

"And what if we offer you to do the project together with us?" Suddenly a deep voice comes into their office. They looked behind as they saw Mr.Park, Mrs.Park, Park Jimin and Park Yn was walking inside.

"W-What?" Jin stand up.

They stopped in front of Jin as Namjoon and Taehyung stand up. Mr.Chow and his personal assistant also followed Namjoon and Taehyung to stand up.

"I said, what if we do the project together. Park Empire and Kim Entertaiment. The movie will be the best movie ever!"

"That's a nice idea, Mr.Park!" Mr.Chow smiled as they looked at Mr.Chow. Jimin and Yn just bow to him as he bow back.

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜

"Bullshit!" Jin shouted.

"Seokjin! If we do this project together with Park Empire, our company will get a name in Korea. Not just Park Empire, we also will get the benefits!" Mr.Kim said.

"Oh dad...Don't forgot about the rules of being a bussines person. Once you being partner with another company, one of your heir need to be one of the part of your partner's family." Taehyung replied with his maturity brain.

"How long you guys want to be Park Empire rivals?" Mrs.Kim joined their conversation.

"Yea. True guys..." Namjoon said as he eat his apple. "Park Empire not too bad actually. They're a good business person. But the way they do their business, I'm not so sure about that..." Namjoon sigh.

"Hyung, seriously?!" Taehyung mad.

"By the way, this is the biggest project and it's price 3.8 Million! Do you expect Mr.Chow will accept with your offer 500 thousand a month?!" Namjoon replied.