Slave?🔞

Song: Another Love by Tom Odell

"Rose, listen!" He shouted.

"Listen to what?!"

"She's no one." He replied.

"No one? Kissing, fucking like that inside your car." Rose scoofs. She stared at Namjoon, holding back her tears as she take out the ring that Namjoon gave and give it to Namjoon back.

"We're over." She said as she leave Namjoon and wiped her eyes that almost dropped the tears.

Namjoon stared at his girlfriend that leaving. His ex girlfriend.

"Fuck! Argh!" He shouted and kicked the wall. "Rose, she just a slave!" He shouted, hoping Rose hear that but she didn't.

Namjoon sigh and go back to the street. Finding a girl to release his tension. "She's the one who never give me her body. If she believe me, she should let me be happy with her!" Namjoon mumbled alone. He so fucking stress because his girlfriend finds out that Namjoon always fucked a girls at the street.

Namjoon sigh as he hit someone accidentally. "Sorry, sorry." He said as he looked at the girl.

"Sorry!" The girl replied make Namjoon stared at her.

Suddenly someone laughed. "See! I told you, Jackson! Yn will got a first customer!" The woman shouted.

The guy that called as Jackson looked at Yn and Namjoon that standing not too far from him.

"How she can got a first customer?! She not even beautiful!" Jackson sigh because he was wrong about Yn.

Namjoon heard about their conversation just kept quiet. He can't take over his eyes from the girl in front of him that called as Yn.

'Not even beautiful?! Are he blind?'

Yn just wanna leave but Namjoon grabbed her hand.

"S-Sir..."

"Hm? You looks like one of this fucking slut here." He smirk softly.

"S-Sir...I...I-I'm not..." She lied.

Namjoon that not even let her go, take out his money from his pocket.

Jackson and the woman stared at them from a far. Yn gulp looked at Namjoon and she slowly turned her head to Jackson. They both give a sign make Yn looked at Namjoon back.

"Sir...I..."

"I didn't take the answer as no." He put his hands inside his pocket.

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜

Namjoon lock the door and he walked to the bed slowly. Yn that was sitting on the bed just looked down, scared of Namjoon. Namjoon smile quietly and go close to Yn. He take her chin up as she looked at him.

Namjoon that rub her red lips and kiss it softly. Yn shocked and try to push him but she remembered that Jackson will be mad at her if she didn't bring any money to him.

She kissed him back as he slowly push her to lay down. He break the kiss.

"You looks scared." He chuckled.

"I-I..."

"Hm? I'm going slowly." He said as he take off her clothes slowly. Yn kept quiet, thinking everything gonna be fine.

After taking off her clothes until half naked, Namjoon unbutton the top of his shirt. "Not even wearing a panties and bra? How slut you are." He rub her nipples make she moans softly.