Namjoon feel his dick already hard. He take off his clothes and his pants. "On your knees."

Yn did as his boxer already in front of her face. "Do your job." He said make Yn slowly opened his boxer and his dick was standing proudly. She touched it and start masturbate it. Yn then suck his eggs make Namjoon moans and rub her hair.

"Fuck...Your mouth-" He moans again. Yn then sucked his dick softly make Namjoon take her head and chocked her roughly.

"Yes, sucking your daddy hm? Such a good girl for daddy."

He then let her head go after he feel like he wanna cum. He masturbate his dick as he cum on her face. He pushed her and opened her legs bigger. He played his dick on her clit make she moans.

"Like it? I'm teasing you, making you cum, fucking you, kissing you. Hm?" He asked in deep voice. Yn bite her bottom lips and nod softly. She just feel pleasure with Namjoon.

He then start touching her pussy. He opened it and start shoving his long and big dick inside.

"D-D-Daddy..." She wanna shouted but she's scared if Namjoon mad at her.

"Slowly, baby." He shoved it more until all of it already fully inside. Yn tears flowing, holding the pain but Namjoon...Didn't notice about it.

"Shit..." Namjoon put it inside and not moving. He kiss her neck and leave a hickeys. He just wanna moved but he feel something strange. He looked at his dick and saw a blood.

"Y-You're a virgin?!" He scolded.

Yn gulp and closed her eyes, scared of his serious face. Yn suddenly feel a touched on her hands. Namjoon was trapped her with his both hands and moving slowly.

"Fucking whore. You didn't know that you're the first girl i fucked that was a virgin." He kiss her lips and still moving.

Yn stared at him. "I'm not gonna hurt you, just making you're mine because...Your virginity already be taken by Kim Namjoon." He whispered at the end of the sentence.

Yn just keep stared at him. He just so soft, not hurting her like other guy.

"Hm...D-Daddy..."

"Like that huh?" Namjoon asked as Yn nod softly and stared at his dick that was moving inside her.

Namjoon keep moving and shoved one finger inside make Yn shouted hurtly. It's hurting her since her pussy still tight.

"I-I wanna...cum..."

"Come. Cum with me." He start slamming her pussy make she shouted more and cumming with him.

"Shit...Your pussy...Feel...So...Fucking good..." He moans as Yn's legs was shaking. Namjoon start moving again, not even taking out his dick.

"S-Stop..."

"Stop? I want to make you feel the real meaning of pleasure. This is your first time sex." He said and keep moving. He already be rough and her pussy slowly be creampie.

After a few round, they end the sex with a screaming and moaning.

"5 round." He smirked slowly and kiss her lips. Yn kiss him back and start touching her pussy.

"T-Take it out..." She said weakly.

Namjoon shaked his head. "I didn't said we're done."

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜

Jackson sigh, tired of having a sex. He wear his clothes as he stared at the girl beside him. Sleeping. Peacefully sleeping.

Jackson looked at the clock. It's morning already. It's time to having a breakfast!