Chap.13: Distance

Start from the beginning

"Axel what's wrong!" I didn't answer and kept crying my heart out. She clutched her heart and started crying as well. She then threw her arms around me as we cried together. I guess twins really do feel each other's pain. After crying for awhile we fell asleep on the floor as we held each other. Everything surrounding us became a blur as our eyes became heavy. In the safety of our sleep the pain was gone leaving us numb, but at least it was better than feeling that way.

When I awoke Vivien's head was laying on my chest, so I picked her up and put her on the bed. She instantly woke up and looked at me.

"Care to tell me what's wrong now."

"Maddie broke up with me. She said she found someone new."

"I knew that bitch was no good. She's caused this family enough drama."

"It wasn't her; it was her mom that did that shit."

"Stop defending her. That girl's very existence is pain in the ass."

"Vivien stop!" She grabbed me by the collar as lightning sparked behind her.

"Don't fucking yell at me. I'm your sister. Your fucking twin! We shared a womb together and you wanna defend this bitch who wouldn't give you the time of day until you forced yourself onto her?! She would have never listened to you if it wasn't for that!" Vivien released me from her grip and walked out as she slammed my door behind her.

As I contemplated her words, I realize she had a point. Maddie was so fixated on my brother for so long that the only way for her to notice me is if I stood up and made her listen to my feelings.

Thinking about it only made it worse. Was our whole relationship a lie? Did she ever even love me?? What about all those memories we made together, was it all pointless? I logged onto my Facebook and what do I see? She's already changed her profile picture to her and her new boyfriend. He has blonde hair and green eyes. He looked like a wannabe punk kid with those snakebites and gauges. Why the hell would she fall for someone like that. The only way to move on was to block her and erase her from everything else. It was time for me to move on, however long it takes. No matter what she'll always be my first love...

Vivien's POV

Axel was basically a zombie these last few days. His eyes held no emotion and he has even stopped talking. I almost felt guilty for yelling at him, but someone had to make him face reality.

Ren was 3 months now and loved being on his tummy. He would always reach for things and try to put them in his mouth. One time he almost got ahold of Asuke's Scythe, but luckily he caught it in time. He recognizes Asuke as his dad and other people as his family. He was mostly a serious baby and didn't smile a lot, but then again neither did I apparently.

"He sure stays up a lot more." Said Asuke. He had just gotten out of the shower and had only a towel wrapped around him. Why does he do this to me!

"Yeah. I'm gonna take him out for a walk."

"You act like he's a dog." I just rolled my eyes at him. "Anyways I'm leaving for a few days. I'll be back later."

"And you barely tell me now."

"I have my OWN king to serve. The Underworld needs me to deal with that portal problem. Plus I do miss the ladies."

I glared at him while he just smirked at me.

"You're not jealous are you?"

"As if." I denied.

"Then you won't mind me seeing a few exes then?"

I just ignored him as he laughed. He really wanted a reaction out of me, but I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction.

"Don't worry little one. This cold heart belongs only to you." He kisses my head and before I know it, he's gone...