Author's Note

Hi! This is actually my first time writing a whole story since many years ago and ngayon lang nagkaroon ng drive and courage na magsulat ulit.

And I'm still learning kaya I'm open for criticism and suggestions. Note that this is probably my first draft sa story and you may encounter typographical and grammatical errors. I'm trying my best to justify the story and to also learn. I wrote this for fun and also to show support to my fellow queer people out there who wants to read a purely wholesome story. If you're not into gl or wlw stories, it's fine you can drop the story and thank you for stopping by.

Happy reading ♡♡

•-•-•-•

Disclaimer:

The following story is purely fictional Names, characters, organizations, places, events and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, places, name or persons living or dead is entirely coincidental. Also, the views and opinions of the characters does not reflect the views and opinions of the writer.

No part of this story may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval system without permission from the author.

•-•-•-•

All rights reserved © 2023