Ryuhei rushed through his work, he didn't care whether his handwriting was messy, he just wanted to get it over with.

He smiled to himself, after seeing that he was done with everything. Now he had free time.

And who was he going to spend that free time on? [Name], of course.

At first, he didn't think that he had a chance for [Name] until he treated Ryuhei's injury. In fact, Ryuhei thought of it as romantic. However, [Name] thought that it was just being kind, or did he?

Ryuhei immediately opened the door without hesitation, looking around to find the male he was looking for.

Instead of seeing [Name] reading, he was looking at his phone.

"Whatcha looking at." Ryuhei bent down behind him, trying to take a look.

On the screen of [Name]'s phone, it was more posts of Daniel Park on social media.

Ryuhei couldn't read Korean, so he couldn't understand what the posts meant.

"Who's that? Is he Korean?"

"..You didn't hear of Daniel Park?" [Name] asked.

"Never heard of him." Ryuhei shrugged his shoulders.

"I heard that he somehow found out about the illegal business going on in the fourth affiliate. I have a feeling he's going to come for us."

"Well, who cares? I'm sure we'll be able to defeat him."

"I don't know. But I'm only guessing that he's going to come for us."

"Anyway, why's there so many social media posts of him? It's not like he's that handsome, I'm way more good-looking." Ryuhei commented.

"Whatever."

"By the way, I finished my work early, so spend time with me!" Ryuhei patted his chest with a grin.

"Is that a demand, or..?"

Whenever people meet [Name], just his presence alone could make people forget about their worries and stress, it felt like it was a blessing

These two women working in the casino were no exception. The two were once working in the fourth affiliate and were supposed to be brought to the third affiliate, but were brought to the second affiliate instead, and they were lucky that they could speak Japanese.