8

Indeed, true to his words, we slept together.

On literal terms.

He was currently sleeping right next to me, he had probably no idea that he had his arm draped over my chest, but I, on the other hand was full on awake. How could I not when the person I love and admire the most in the whole world was right beside me, sleeping as if I was his girlfriend?

Which I was.

For a few hours now.

Oh heavens, please don't make me cry too much when it's all over.

I took a deep breath to avoid the sniffles, my throat was burning because of the tears I was controlling, my head was starting to hurt because of all the overwhelming feelings I was attacked with at once. I wanted to turn to the other side, but he would most likely wake up if I stir even a bit, I knew he was a very light sleeper because of all their videos I watch on repeat.

I was starting to get a cramp on my sides.

I can never sleep on one side, ever.

I took this time to admire his features, his ruffled blond hair, his perfect nose, those slightly parted lips which were too close to be true. I was feeling heaven and hell, both at the same time. This video ruined my emotions. This video ruined my chances of ever finding a guy because the love I had for Talon, it would be unfair if I loved someone halfheartedly— but he was a Youtuber, a celebrity!

How can I be so dumb to fall in such depths of love with a celeb?

Especially when he had a girlfriend—who was my cousin and I felt horrible to have such thoughts about her boyfriend, but she knew what I felt for him and yet she coerced me into this video. What I don't understand is why would she want to do this video in the first place?

All my thoughts ended when Talon's arm glided down to my waist and his grip tightened. My breathing hitched as I was pulled more closer; his eyes were closed, he looked calm, but my stomach was fluttering with butterflies and I was in the turmoil of emotions. His fingers were touching the slightly exposed part of my waist from where the t-shirt had risen up and I had to put my hands on his bare chest to maintain the distance.

Oh heavens, he was someone's boyfriend!

No matter how much I like it, he should not be touching a girl who was not his girlfriend, but I was the villain here. He was sleeping, he probably had no idea what he was doing, I, on the other hand was in my right state of mind, though filled with emotions of my lifetime, but yet a right state of mind.

I put my hand over his arm and gently tried to pry his fingers off, but his grip was tight, even in his sleep or maybe because I was doing it way too gently.

I didn't want him to wake up and make things more difficult for my heart.

"Fuck." I groaned, almost a whisper when I couldn't pry even one of his finger off my waist.

"Is that an invitation?" A husky voice spoke in my ears.

"Oh heavens, you scared me." I looked at him, but quickly averted my eyes. He was in my personal bubble and I didn't think it was correct of me to be so close to someone who was taken.

"Yes or no?" My cheeks blushed profusely as I whispered a soft 'no'.

"But you disturbed my sleep." His voice was so raw and husky, it seemed almost unreal.

"It was unintentional." I replied and tried to remove his arm from my waist in a hurry. Now that he was awake, he would not want to touch me too, maybe he thought of me as Celeste in his sleep or maybe he did it out of a habit, I don't know!

All I know is that he doesn't belong to me.

But what shocked me to the cores was the fact that instead of taking his arm off my body, he gently, pulled me closer, making our nose touch in the process. My heartbeats were in a rhythm of their own and I had goosebumps all over my body.

What was he doing?!

"Talon—"

"This is wrong, is that what you were going to say?" He cut me off and completed my sentence.

"Mhm." Stupid ole' me, cannot even form a stupid sentence.

"Ah, I think I am starting to get to know you, but what's wrong in touching your own girlfriend?" I am going to cry.

"A stupid video title doesn't define a relationship, Talon, you know better than that." Even in the dark, he looked beautiful.

"You are too loyal to be single. Are you sure you are single?" He teased me, rubbing his nose with mine.

Oh heavens, give me strength.

"I wouldn't be sleeping with another man if I had a man of my own." I tried to create some distance and he let me.

"I wish my girlfriend was like you." There was a hint of sadness in his voice.

"C loves you." I knew she did.

"Things are not the same, Alana. She is not the same Celeste I met three years back." Now this had me sit up on the bed at the speed of bolting.

"What do you mean?" Were they falling out of love? Was Celeste cheating or being unfaithful? No, she can't! She was my bestest cousin and I knew she would never do that to him, Celeste loved Talon.

"Celeste has been seeing Drew behind my back for two months now."

NO!

Celeste would never do that, would she?

"Maybe she is planning some sort of a surprise for you?" Yes, this would be it.

"You trust your cousin over anyone, right?" He sat up on the bed too and searched for his phone sitting on the side table.

"Would you trust her over an evidence too?" He showed me something that shocked me to my nerves. It was not a picture that I could blame for manipulation, it was a video clip of fifty three seconds where Celeste was shown kissing Drew.

Now why was I so sure that this video was not manipulated? Well, she was wearing my borrowed top. It has been over six months and she has yet not returned it to me and I know she never will.

"C, what did you do?" I whispered to no one.

"Lucky would be the guy who will have you falling for him." It's you, Talon, it has always been you.

"Loyalty is beautiful and lucky for him, you are breathtakingly beautiful too." Oh heavens, I am in love with this guy.

•••••••

Next comes some drama!