5 - HOW DO I SAY THIS?

"HOW DO I TELL HER HOW I FEEL FOR HER?"

------------------------------

A-spen POV

Practice was a blast but I can't stop thinking of Y/N. Its going to get in the way somehow I know it... Maybe I just need to express my feelings to her... But how? I guess I can ask Addison again at some point but when? For now, we need to go get the moonstone.

Small time skip...

A-li flashed the mind probe in front of the werewolf guard's face. "Now they will never know that we were here." A-li stated confidently. We walked up to the moonstone. A-lan ran right into the fore field and bounced back. "There is s forcefeild... That I most definitely saw..." A-lan lied. I could tell he was lying.

I used my star dust powers to take down the force field so I could get to the moon stone inside. "Not anymore." I say, walking up closer to the moonstone. "Most impressive!" A-li exclaimed. "Yes, the moonstones crystal formation would have the processing power to hold our map's coordinates." I state while scanning the surface of the stone. "Oh- I meant the frozen yogurt." A-li said with a mouthful of frozen yogurt.

"The scan is complete! And the coordinates are- not here..." I sigh... "Mission Faliure..." A-lan went to touch the moon stone and sparks traveled through his body, making him jump back. "It didn't hurt that bad..." He tried to act tough but I heard him whisper "Owie-momo." To himself. "The stone must be powerful! It interferes with our star dust powers!" I say, and then I hear footsteps and talking coming closer.

"Someone is coming! Mother ship, beam us up now!" A-li demands. Mothership, being stubborn, didn't beam us up and we ran in different directions.

(Insert music and chase scene here)

SMALL TIMESKIP...

Y/N POV

"it's all a misunderstanding! There is no way they could be here for our moonstone!" I yell at Willa. "Ever since they shown up you have had a soft spot for aliens. You don't get it, Y/N... They aren't good news..." Willa snaps back. I shut my mouth and whimper softly. Wyatt tries to go up to me but Willa stops him. "Lets go." Willa growls, walking off and leaving me behind.

------------------

A-spen POV

"Addison! Wait!" I yell for her but she continues to run. I look at the others and run after her. She is about to beam down but I grab her arm and tug her softly off the teleporting pad. "Wait! Wait..." I say in a tired voice. "What do you want from me!?" Addison yells at me. "I know this probably isn't the right time but I should ask you... How do I tell her how I feel for her?"

Addison gives me a smile. "Go up to her, ask her to talk in private and then just... Tell her." Addison explains. "I'm not sure I can do it..." I sigh, and look at the ground. "You will be fine... I know it!" Addison exclaimed and I started to smile. "Alright, we are going to go then. Tell me when you two are a couple!" Addison said, beaming down and I called Zed over and he came running. He beamed down as well.