7 - I CANT..!

A-spen POV

"Y/N! Hey..." I looked Y/N in the eyes for a moment before clearing my throat. "Can we talk in private for a moment?" I ask her with a little awkard smile. "Sure!" She says happily. I walk her to a little place where nobody is around near the forbidden forest. It was a pretty nice little spot to hang out in.

"Hey... Uh... Y/N..." I begin to speak.

Y/N POV

"Well?" I look at them with a smile. "I uhm... I-" I now just realize A-spen starts to blush. Am I too close to their face? I back up a bit. "You know what... n-nevermind!" A-spen suddenly walks off into the forest. I look at them walk into the forest- Wait... Why are they going into the forbidden forest? I go to follow them but the last thing I see are rings floating into the air...

That was weird...

A-spen POV

I cry, hugging A-lan tightly. "I couldn't do it!" I sigh. "Don't give up... You should go back and tell her! You two are perfect for each other anyway!" A-lan looked me in the eyes. I suddenly stop hugging him. "I can't do it! I am going to mess up my words or something! I just know it! What should I do?" I see the way A-lan smirks... He must have a plan. I start to clear my mind so I can hear what he is saying in his mind.

A-lan: I will help you. I will give you an ear chip and you can talk to me through it and I will guide you through it.

I smile. "Thank you." I say happily. We both walk over to his room and he gives me the chip to put in my ear. "You can not only hear me when I speak in real life, but you can also hear me..."

A-lan: -In my mind.

Me: and I can speak through my mind?

A-lan: Yep!

Me: COOL!

"Alright, you want to tell her this time... For real. Same spot too." A-lan explains, but I sigh. "Can I at least do it another time?" I ask. A-lan rolls his eyes. "Do it after the Cheer Competition NOT a day later." A-lan then holds out his hand and I give him back the ear chip and I walk off...