1 - FALLING FROM THE STARS

y/n POV

"y/n! You ready for tonight's big football game?!" Wyatt yelled from across the street. "Hell yeah I am!" I yelled back. Wyatt ran over, almost getting hit by a bike in the process. "Hmm... Our moon stones have been acting a little strange." Wyatt pointed at the red glowing moon stone around my neck. I sighed and looked up at the clouds. Meteorites fly through the clouds.

"Yeah- that's not normal." I say, seeing Willa coming over. "something big is happening." Willa reports, pointing up at the sky with all the meteorites. "Mhm... Biggest football game in history." Wyatt happily replied, showing a Seabrook flag. "only the biggest in Seabrook." Willa corrected, rolling her eyes. "Well... They need you, cheerwolf." Wyatt smirked at her.

"Yeah! We need someone like you to cheer on those mighty shrimp!" I cheer, smiling at Willa.

-------------------------------

And... Now Willa was on top of the bus, yelling and cheering up the crowd. That is when Bucky did his stunts and tricks through the banner and Addison from the other side of the road was rolling her eyes.

Bucky went over and had a little chat with the Aceys about HIS big game. Then, the football players come running through and line up next to the bus. Willa howls for them as they race to the bus. That was till what appeared to be Wynter in a football outfit came last. She looked nervous. I mean I would be too. Zed went over to her and hyped her up,

"Hey, you're going to KILL it tonight! Those eels think they can keep you caged up- they think they can keep you on a leash but you are no cuddly puppy, YOU ARE A BEAST OF THE FOREST! Awoooo~!" "THIS FISH BE CRAY!!!" 

Wynter ran towards the bus as fast as she could and as I predicted, ran head first into the bus. "TOO MUCH?!" she asked in a shaky voice. Zed smiled, "NEVER TOO MUCH... YOU DO YOU!"

Everyone seems to be having a blast! Oh.. Wait... Is that the recruiter? Hmmm, looking pretty nervous. I hope zed gets in! I wish him best of luck. 

The recruiter walks up to Zed...

"I'm a recruiter for Mountain College. We need- We... Need?" The recruiter was beginning to talk but something in the sky cut him off... 

"A UF-" "-WOAH"

To be continued 😉