2 - A DISTANT GALAXY

If chapters are super short like these, its possibly becuz I am writing it on mobile. Srry. :(

y/n POV

Lightning strikes the electricity pole and sets the bus on fire, scaring off Bonzo. "Uh oh-" I say to myself, finding a place to hide and hiding myself with my arms and legs. "Y/N, LETS GO!" Wyatt yells at me and I peek up to see Wyatt holding out a hand in front of me. I take it and he drags me to a safe place.

I see Wynter putting up the moon stone force field. "I hope the moon stone is going to be ok..." I whisper to myself. Wyatt hugs me closer. "If I die... Just know that I always kind of liked you..." I whimper quietly to Wyatt. Wyatt just looked at me with a smile.

"And if we don't die... I will never forget you said that." Wyatt teases me, laughing. More lightning bolts rain from the sky at alarming speeds. I don't even know if I will make it out alive...

That is when the aliens beam down... And I spot one that catches my eye... They reveal their selves from under their face sheilds and I suddenly can't stop looking at them... "Y/N!" I just keep on staring... "Y/N!!!" I jump up and look at Wyatt. "WHAT DO YOU WANT!" I snap, growling at him.

"I'm going to go check on the others, stay safe." Wyatt says, walking away and going over to Willa. I sigh, and just keep on looking at the one alien. "NO- DON'T-" I hear someone yell and it catches my attention. A zombie tries to attack an alien and it appears their tech is much more advanced... Uh oh...

I run over to Wyatt and check in on him. I hug him silently and he just smiles at me.

Short Time Skip...

"Z-patrol, arrest 'em!" Dale yells, and the Z-patrol sorts them out. But... They seem oddly happy... And that one looks kind of cute- I MEAN- Ugh.. Whatever...