4 - FRIEND OR ENEMY

Timeskip...

A-spen POV

We walk towards the school. "I hope you take this opportunity to learn from our advanced intelligence." A-li says to the people we by the door. One of them seems to be... Her... I honestly never got her name... But I wonder what it is. I might ask her during lunch or something. I heard humans have lunch during school where they eat. I wonder what human food will taste like. I was snapped out of my thoughts by one of the girls -- who I think their name is Bree -- talking, "Uh, you have to pull." A-li then pulls on the door and it opens. I smile at the werewolf girl before I enter the building.

Time Skip

"We have probed all the minds of seabrook!" A-li explained. "Mind probes? For what?" Zed asks. "Uh... To learn about-" I begin to say. 

Mindspace:

Me: What do we say?

A-li: Uhhh... Cheer?

A-lan: Yeah! Cheer. Since that is what we are here for and-

A-li: WE DONT NEED A FULL EXPLANATION!

"Cheer, obviously Cheer." We all say the same thing at the exact same time. "But what about other peoples privacy, I mean- HEY! What's that? Is that... Y/N?" Zed asks, pointing to the little screen. Y/N? Who is that? "Oh. It's A-spen's brain scan. Don't tell them." He whispered even though I could hear it. "HEY! I heard that!" I yell at A-lan. "Do you like Y/N?" Zed looks over at me with a smile. "Who is Y/N?" I look st him confused. I think he is talking about the werewolf girl but I am not sure.

"Y/N M/N L/N. (Y/H) werewolf girl with (Y/EC) eyes and (Y/HL) (Y/HC) hair?" Zed explains and my eyes light up a bit. "Yes, her!" I smile. "Oh, I am pretty sure she likes Wyatt but I don't know everything so." Zed says, and shrugs his shoulders. I sigh. What does he even mean by like her? I might go check with Addison later.

Later...

Addison POV

"Everything is ready for tonight Cheer Captain!" One of the Aceys say. "Thanks!" I thank her with a smile. I turn around to see A-spen and nearly jump out of my chair. "Fear! I recognize that emotion!" A-spen then sits down next to me. "Oh great leader of cheer, I need your help. I have this emotion I cannot define! My palms are sweaty and it feels like space moths are in my stomach." A-spen explains, looking at me with a worried look. Before I can talk, Bree thinks its "Space Flu." and I shake my head no. "A-spen, I think you have a crush." I say. "Crush?" A-spen asks, making a motion like they are crushing something with their hands. "No... Its when you like-like someone... Y'know... Love." I explain and A-spen still gives me a confused look. "I do not know." A-spen says. "It's like when... You connect with someone in a really strong way." I try to get as detailed as I can for them.

"And desire -- somewhat irrationally -- to be with them?" A-spen adds on. "Yes! That is it!" She exclaims. "Who's the lucky person?" Bree asked. "A werewolf." A-spen proudly announces. "Oooo, who is it?" Addison wonders. "Uhh... Y/N..." A-spen wen from being confident in telling us to being a little shy to tell. I can understand though.

"She's just so... Pretty... And she seems funny and kind and just- I could go on but it would take a whole year for me to finish." A-spen sighed. Suddenly, Y/N walked through the door and all eyes were on her, especially A-spen's. "Uhhh... Hey..." Y/N awkwardly waved to us and then looked at A-spen with a soft smile. Y/N took a seat from across the room. "I think she likes you back." Bree whispers to A-spen. A-spen wasn't even paying attention to Bree and had continued to look at Y/N. "A-spen!" I yell at them. "Oh, sorry... Just day dreaming..." A-spen sighs.

"Day dreaming about kissing her?" A-lan came in with a smirk. A-spen looked at A-lan with s mean face. "Woah! No need to get agressive. Come on, practice for cheer is about to begin." A-lan then left the building and A-spen followed behind.

(A/N: so you know, A-spen was cursing at A-lan in their mind so he could mind read it and get all those bad words /hj 😈😈😈😈 we love a queen/king who slayy)