The colour red/Terra

*Two stories in one*

Rachel comes back from Themyscira after getting a message from Dick about an urgent mission, the Titans are all waiting for her on the tarmac. Gar runs to her and hugs her. 

Ra- I see someone missed me. 

G- I did 

K- We all did. 

They head home and Dick briefs her on the mission. They have to go undercover in a high school to find a villain's daughter (F). Rachel befriends her and F takes her under her wing. They go shopping for an outfit for the homecoming. F and her friends interrogate Rachel about liking Gar. She goes along with it and Gar overhears through the earpieces. 

F- How about you Rachel, any boys take your fancy?

Ra- Um... no I don't think so. 

L- How about that boy that you keep chatting with?

F- Yeah the geeky one. What is his name?  I know it starts with a G. 

Ra- Gar? Oh god no!

F- She's blushing. You like him!!!

Ra- I do not. 

E- Yes you do! and I think he likes you too. I see him staring at you during class.

Ra- I do not.  {They raise their eyebrows} Okay fine, I like him. But i'm not doing anything about it. 

F- What are you chicken?

Ra- No, I just have an extra protective mom. I am her only daughter, She would kill me. 

L- Oh come on. You don't have to tell her, F's mom doesn't know about her and Kyle. 

E- I'm sure that if you asked him he would take you to homecoming. 

Ra- Homecoming! What is the plan?

F- You are not getting off that easy. 

Ra- Come on, I need to tell mom something. You know i'm not a good liar. 

-Later that night, Rachel goes to see Gar-

Ra- Hi, I brought you dinner. I thought we could eat together and catch up. The last week has been a rush.

G- Oh, okay, sure. 

Ra- Is everything okay? You have been acting very weird the last few days. 

G- I'm okay. How was shopping with the girls?

Ra- I've never experienced anything like that. It was weird. 

G- Did you get any information? Any interesting conversations?

Ra- Yeah loads of information Dick was happy. Not really interesting it was just gossip and boys... you heard. 

G- Yeah, you like me.

Ra- No. Well I do, but just as my best friend. You know girls like that like to gossip. 

G- Really? 

Ra- Yes silly, how awkward would that be?

G- Very. 

Ra- I'm going to a sleepover with them the night before the game. 

G- Really? 

Ra- Yeah, she said that her dad was coming back into town and he wanted to meet all of her friends. 

G- Is that safe?

Ra- I can handle myself. Besides someone will be in my ear at all times.

G- If you are sure.