"Grandpa, huh?" I asked, fixing my glasses positioning on my nose as they'd slightly fallen in the last couple hours of my head bent. "No more Daddy?"

Her face flushed at last nights memory. I never asked her to call me Daddy mid fuck as I pounded her deliciously tight cunt, in fact when she'd said it I had to stop, glance around the room and make sure it was only us, in which it was. She'd laughed at my confusion and panic, but also flushed face, telling me it was a joke and that a friend had told her to call me that just to see my reaction as I was fresh meat in the fucking department . 

I didn't know if I liked it or hated it. 

Never again. 

"So, are you going to Eros' race?" I didn't bother trying to hide my grin as Scarlett looked down and away from me, flustered, flushed, chests rise and fall picking up pace. Eros had messaged Scarlett and I separately last night saying he had a race in a couple days and asking if we wanted to tag along. There was no doubt he was trying to drag Dean and Schmidt along too. 

"Are you going?" I rebuffed.

"I asked you first."

"Then you'll have no problem answering first" I stated, watching Scarlett roll her eyes. 

"Yes, I'm going" She replied as I sat myself back in the desk chair, adjusting my hips as I stared her down from across the desk. 

"Lovely. Join me?" I questioned, Scarlett scoffing as she shook her head. 

"You join me."

"But I want you to come with me" I rebuffed. Scarlett grunted, flicking her hair out of her eyes and sitting back up straight, her frown meeting my blank stare. 

"What's the difference?" She asked. 

"The difference is if I take you, you sit on my lap. If you take me, I'm sitting on yours" Something mischievous passed across Scarlett' eyes, the corners of her mouth twitching upwards as she sat forward, chin in hand, batting her eyelashes at me. 

"What if I want you to sit on my lap?" She teased. I simply shrugged, pulling the glasses off my head and using my suit shirt to clean the lenses. Scarlett's eyes dropped to my slightly raised shirt. 

"I'm 90 kilos of pure muscle, sunshine. It'd be a tough leg day for you" Scarlett's throat bobbed and I found myself drawn to her neck. Slim...long...almost begging for me to wrap my han-

"I guess I'll go with you" Scarlett replied, my mouth twitching up into a smirk. 

I was already in the middle of speaking as the door opened. "I thought so." 

"Thought what?" Scarlett and I both turned our heads to the door, Boone fucking Matthews standing straight and stiff in the doorway, hands tucked into his pant pockets, eyes bouncing between Scarlett and I. 

Boone fucking Matthews. Dumb fucking Name. 

"Hey Boone" My eyes cut back to Scarlett, my frown deepening as she offered him a friendly smile. If she wasn't smiling at me I didn't want her smiling at anyone at all. Especially not Boone who's personality is as boring and as dry as a tumbleweed.

"Miss Valentine" He winked at her, my eyebrows raising in surprise at the nerve on this guy. 

Boone can be as friendly and flirt with Scarlett as much as he'd like, at the end of the day it was my bed she was ending up in, and my dick she was coming on. 

When Boone's eyes finally shifted to me his flirtatious smile dropped. "We need to talk."

I knew exactly what he wanted to talk about. He'd been calling me the last couple days about it but I continued to ignore him. I stood up from my seat without a protest, or even a word for that matter and made my way towards Boone and the door. Instead of going directly there I took a detour, going the long way around the table to pass by Scarlett.