Dr.Greene was an alpha woman with short bob hair that was dyed golden, she assessed me and Harry was polite enough to be out waiting for me.

She informed me that the pills and neutralisers she wants me to take will shorten my heat period without effecting my health and my omega.

She tells me to eat my meals and keep myself as healthy as I can be because if I don't the pills won't work and that'll cause some high damage to my womb. She also told me to not forget the pills because If I do so there's a hundred percent chance of me getting pregnant after having sex. I was flushed by the time she was done.

When we got out Harry was sitting in his living room with his legs crossed over, a book in his hand, he looked serene and peaceful, but at the sound of my heels and Dr.Greene's he looked up.

They talk among themselves but my omega's already whining for attention, I bite my lip in relief the moment the blonde alpha's out,

"How was that?" Harry  asks.

"Fine, thank you. She said that I had to abstain from all sexual activity for the next four weeks."

The alpha's mouth drops open in shock, and I cannot keep a straight face any longer and grin at him like an idiot.

"Gotcha!"

He narrows his eyes, and I immediately stop laughing. In fact, he looks rather forbidding. Oh shit. My omega quails in the corner as all the blood drains from my face, and I imagine him putting me across his knee again.

"Gotcha!" he says and smirks. He grabs me around my waist and pulls me up against him. "You are incorrigible, Miss Tomlinson," he murmurs, staring down into my eyes as he weaves his fingers into my hair, holding me firmly in place. He kisses me, hard, and I cling on to his muscular arms for support.

Somehow we end up on the couch behind me with Harry hovering above, "I wanna take you to my red room." He murmurs and my breathing hitches.

"I haven't started the pills yet, isn't that breaking rules?" He traces the outline of my lips, "I'm breaking a lot of rules when it comes to you, Sweetheart." And that's when the anger and sadness from yesterday vanishes. I'm pathetic I know.

"Are you going to hit me?" I ask because I'm genuinely terrified now,

"Yes, but it won't be to hurt you. I don't want to punish you right now. Not when you haven't done anything punishable." I gulp at his words,

Holy shit. He wants to hurt me... how do I deal with this? I can't hide the horror on my face.

"Don't let anyone try and convince you otherwise, Louis. One of the reasons people like me do this is because we either like to give or receive pain. It's very simple. You don't, so I spent a great deal of time yesterday thinking about that."

Should I be ecstatic that he thinks about me? Eh no! He's thinking about ways of fucking me in his bloody red room!

He pulls me against him, and his erection presses into my belly. I should run, but I can't. I'm drawn to him on some deep, elemental level, that I can't begin to understand.

"Did you reach any conclusions?" I whisper.

"No, and right now, I just want to tie you up and fuck you senseless. Are you ready for that?"

"Yes," I breathe as everything in my body tightens at once... wow.

"Good. Come." He takes my hand and then we're walking upstairs. The not too familiar anymore hallway greeting us.

My heart starts pounding. This is it. I'm really going to do this. My omega for some reason is squirming with excitement. He opens the door to his playroom, standing back for me to walk through, and I am once more in the Red Room of Pain.