°Healing°

(I decided to continue the story)

-Sapnap's Pov-

Karl had snapped me out of my trance, I raced up stairs to the bathroom, I was in a rushed panic. Almost ripping the cabinet door of the hinges I grabbed the Guazes and rushed back down stairs.

"Here I have them" I handed the Guazes to Karl. Quackity was laying unconscious on Karl's lap which made me anxious.
Karl wrapped Q's head in Guazes as much as he could.
He was breathing normally but was still unconscious. Karl looked at me "Sapnap can you take Q to bed".

I nodded and took Quackity from Karl. I walked up stairs to our bedroom laying Quackity on our bed. I stared at him feeling terrible, it was my fault, it is my fault.Tears started to fall from my eyes as I sat next to My smaller lover. "I'm so sorry, i didn't mean to yell at you"
I felt shifting on the bed "wha- huh?" He sat up pressing his hand on his head. "My head hurts".

I pulled him close to me hugging him, I wanted to hold onto him forever. I felt him kiss my cheek "hey sapnap, it ok. It was my fault, I didn't know what I was doing" I heard him say in my ear. "I fell in love with you for a reason, an argument isn't gonna stop me"

The door opened and I heard Karl. I turned around still not letting go of Q. He was holding nugget in his arms. "You ok Q?"
"Yea I'm fine, my head just hurts"
Karl came over and sat next to Quackity "when did you have those feathers behind your ear?"
"When we went on our date" Quackity sighed. "I didn't know what they were for, I just thought they were regular feathers"

They both looked over to me as I was about to cry, Karl cupping my face "Don't cry love, he forgives you" He said giggling.
"Yea sap, it's ok"

"If you say so" I looked up at Q yawning. "Still sleepy?" He asked giggling. "Yea" I said scratching my head. He opened his arms silently asking for me to cuddle with him. I fully crawled on the bed wrapping my arms around Q's waist. Karl smiled and did the same. We both had our arms around Q, intertwining our fingers under the cover. "I love you guys so much" I whispered in Q's neck. "We love you too" they said in sync.

I was so happy to be with such loving and forgiving boyfriends. I'll ask Dream and George if they wanna go to the beach with us tomorrow.
Snuggling my head in Q's neck I slowly feel asleep.