°A injured boy?°

-Karl Pov-

"Hey, welcome! The bar is gonna close in 5 minutes. So your lucky" I smiled to the customer
"Just give me 1 beer" the man told me.
I turned behind me and grabbed a bottle of beer and shot cup, pouring the beer in the shot cup I look at the clock to see I have 3 minutes before my shift is over
"Hey! That's enough, it's over flowing!" The man yelled
"Oh crap- I'm sorry!" I pull the beer bottle away from the shot glass, and grab a towel to wipe the mess up. I look at the clock again 1 more minute.
"Sir your gonna have to hurry up, there's only 1 minute left-"
He placed his money and the empty shot glass on the table "thanks" He said before he left.

"Finally! Closing time!" I walk over to the window and turn the 'open' sign, so it says 'close'
I walk back to the bar grabbing the empty shot glass and start to rinse it out
I grab the money and places it in the register and close it back.
I wonder if nugget is ok-

"Hide me please!" A boy around my age came in and yelled in a panic. He was in a black cloak with black clothing. He held his hand over his right eye, with blood from his eye leaking down his hand. His left arm looked injured. A long cut from his upper arm, blood rushing down his arm. He looked pale, I could tell his nature skin color wasn't pale, meaning he had lost a lot of blood, he was gonna pass out any minute now. His Adrenaline was the only thing keeping him from passing out. " Um- sure get under the bar, Quick!" I said as he rushed over to me, and then under the bar.
Guards start to rush in "have you seen a boy run in here?!"
Should I tell or . . . The boy grabs onto my leg tightly, and places his head on my leg. I could feel him trembling. "Yea, he went through the side door!"
"Thank you" All the guards run out the side door. The moment the door shuts, I knelt down the boy "Are you ok-" I look at his face, and I see cuts all over
"Thank you so much!" He hugs me. I hug him back. He was cold, the heat from his body started to drain. He's dying!? His eyes were closed, he wasn't dead yet, but he was passed out.
I pick him him up and placed him on the bar table.
(Karl: is a Hare/ rabbit, he has different powers. Like healing and speed.He can make his body turn into a light purple rabbit with lime green swirl on his cheeks He's gentle and caring)
I placed my hands on his cheeks gentle. I looked up at his face and seen a look scar were he had his hand at. I use one hand to cover my mouth omg, what happened to him. I take a deep breath and place my other hand back on his chest. I began to heal his wounded body. His tan-ish skin color slowly started to come back and I felt his body heat, All his scars started to heal Slowly and I could here his breathing become normal again.
He wakes up barely, his body probably still hurts. I heal wounds, but I can't stop the pain.
"My body aches" he softly groans
"Can you see out your right eye?" I ask him. "Yea, I can see but it's kinda blurry-"
I place my hands on him right eye, I don't know if I can heal his blurry vision, but I hope I can. I remove my hand "how about now?" I ask
"Wow, yea . . . How did you do it-"
He looks at my head, at first I was confused, but I realized that he was looking at me bunny ears.
"Oh, it's one of my powers" I smiled.
"That cool!" He said excitedly.
It made me smile more. "Anyways, I need to see your chest" I say as I walk to the back to get a med kit to get
Guazes (Bandage roll) "Ok?" I hear him say.
I walked back to were he was. His shirt and cloak was next to him and He was shirtless, I stare at him, there was scars all over his chest. Like he had gotten into a fight, or he was training. He was skinny, but wasn't to skinny.
My face became red "ok, I need t-to put this all around your chest
I start to roll the guaze around his body. I had felt his chest a bit and he had a faded Six pack.
Taking a breath because I knew I had to before my nose bleed.
I wrapped his chest in Guazes "T-there you go, you can p-put your shirt back o-on"

He grabs his shirt "it's kinda covered in blood" he chuckled "I'll just put my cloak on" He slips his cloak and groans "fuck, my back aches"