~Chapter 6~

Disclaimer: All the characters written below are imaginary. This is a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incidents or situations. A few instances have been taken up from their real lives, as and how they have happened (for which we do have documented proof). Happy Reading!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They said bye to her parents and left for the Dance Deewane Juniors set. They had to shoot with some special guests today, one of them being Karan's favorite and he smiled when he thought about his plan for today.

"Teja ji, Teja ji, rukiye na Teja ji."

"Karan bhai, ruko toh Karan bhai!"

"TejRan ji, ek photo dedo saath mein!"

"Bhaiyya Bhabhi, ek baar saath rukiye na, please please!"

Karan and Tejasswi were swarmed by the paparazzi as soon as they exited his car at the Dance Deewane Junior set. They posed separately for the cameras and then rushed towards Karan's vanity together. Before reaching the set, Tejasswi had informed Karan in the car that she wasn't in the mood to get clicked today. So he held her hand, quickly walked to his vanity, opened the door for her, made sure she entered the vanity van safely, then posed for the camera for a quick minute and closed the door behind him.

Tejasswi sat down on the sofa, with a book in her hand, while Karan started getting his hair and makeup done. Karan's vanity van was quite busy today. Mangesh and Elvis were doing his make-up and hair, respectively. Nikhil was recording some clips for the BTS vlog (if Karan decides to publish any). Parvez entered the van with his outfit for the day and also some vada pavs.

Till now, Tejasswi was engrossed in her book, but Karan knew that as soon as she'd see something to eat, she'd come running. But that did not happen today. He wasn't surprised though. He had been noticing a slight change in her behavior since the time they've come back from Goa. He wanted to ask her directly, but nothing was so concrete. So he made a plan, with the help of the DDJ makers. He wanted to surprise her today. He thought that the surprise will change her mood and she'll feel better. Karan waited for good 5 minutes before calling out her name.

"Oye Laddoo! Laddoo! O Meri Naagin!! Kaha kho gayi itna? Parvez Vada Pav laaya hai tere liye. Aaja khaale."

Tejasswi was lost in her own world, no, not the book which was open in front of her, but the plan that she'd made, to surprise Karan tonight. She wanted to make sure everything was perfect. She wanted to make these last 3 days with Karan, the most memorable ones. She got startled at his voice, for she had zoned out in her planning.

"Huh? Kya? Kya kehre ho Sunny?"

"Tu apni book mein itna kho gayi ki tujhe main bhi sunayi dikhayi nahi de raha? Aise kaise chalega Laddoo?"

"Arre sorry na Sunny. Voh kaafi interesting part chal raha tha book mein, toh mera dhyaan nahi gaya. Kya Vada Pav aaya hai? Yummy!! Abhi aayi khaane main.!"

"Haan aaja na, tera wait kar raha hoon. Maine socha ready hone se pehle ek main bhi khaa hi loon."

She got up and went near the table where Parvez had kept the Vada Pavs. Before she could pick one up to eat, her eyes caught the glimpse of his outfit which was hanging near the dresser. It was a grey suit, with a black shirt.

"Arre Daddy look! Manna padega na Ken ko Sunny. Kaafi ache outfits deta hai tujhe."

"Haan voh toh hai Laddoo. Chal ab tune dekha hi hai, toh zara coat ke peeche bhi dekh."

Tejasswi picked up the coat, turned it around, and started laughing.

"Oye tu hass kyun rahi hai? Acha nahi laga kya?"

"Bahot acha hai Sunny, hahahaha, mast lagega, par aise kaun apna hi naam likh leta hai? Yeh toh jersey bana di hahahah!"

"O Lallu. Itna kya hass rahi hai. Issi naam se aur iss naam ke bande se pyaar bhi toh karti hai tu!! Ab bol!", he chuckled a bit and tried to joke a little.

"Pyaar toh bahot karti hoon Sunny.", said Tejasswi and got a little emotional.

Karan could sense the sadness in her voice. She was not making eye contact with him. He quickly waved at everyone and asked them to leave the vanity van for some time, leaving them alone. As soon as everyone was gone, he got up, held her hand, and took her to the sofa, where she was sitting earlier.

Karan sat down on the sofa and made Tejasswi sit on his lap. He cupped her face, softly kissed her on her cheeks, and asked, "Kya hua Laddoo? Sab theek hai? Jabse hum Goa se aaye hai, tera mood itna off kyun lag raha hai? Waha kuch hua tha kya, jo mujhe nahi pata? Kisi ne kuch kaha tujhse?"

She wasn't expecting him to catch on to her behavioral changes so soon. She wasn't planning on it. But now that he had asked, she had to tell him, something at least, so that he is not tensed while working.

"Kuch nahi hua Sunny. Main toh bilkul theek hoon. Tujhe aisa kyun lag raha hai ki kuch hua hai?"

"Tu mujhe bewakoof samajh rahi hai kya Teja? Bhool mat, main tujhse poore 8 saal bada hoon. Thodi si hi sahi, par tujhse zyada duniya dekhi hai maine. Aur tujhe toh main bahot aasaani se padh sakta hoon. Toh chal ab, jaldi bata mujhe, kya hua hai?"

"Arre yaar, main keh toh rahi hoon kuch bhi nahi hua. Tu itni chinta kyun kar raha hai. Chal Vada Pav khaa lete hai, warna thande ho jayenge. Fir tera shoot bhi hai, aise sabke saamne host late jayega toh acha lagega kya, nahi na? Toh chal ab.", she tried to get up but he pulled her back with a little force and she fell on his chest, her face just centimeters away from him. She could actually feel his breath on her lips. And in a quick second, she held his shoulders, balanced herself, and sat properly, for they were in a vanity van and this would be the last place where she'd want to do anything, especially when the van was not even locked from the inside.

Karan groaned a little. She was making things difficult because of her stubbornness of doing everything on her own. She would always refuse to take help. But Karan was adamant this time. He ran his hand through his hair, sighed, and asked her again, "Dekh Laddoo. Jab se hum Goa se aaye hai, main bahot dhyaan se dekh raha hoon tujhe. Tu ache se jaanti hai ki chaah kar bhi tu kuch chhupa nahi sakti mujhse. Toh ab bina drama kiye, mujhe saaf saaf bata de ki kya chal raha hai? Tu kya soch rahi hai itne dino se?", he was calm but his voice was very low.

Tejasswi could feel helplessness in his voice. She did not want to hurt him at all, so she decided to tell him, "Sunny voh Pandit ji ne kaha tha ki.........."